How will you feel Saturday evening? | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How will you feel Saturday evening?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Glad it is finally over
This week is dragging & I can't wait for Saturday to roll around
If we achieve the mission of 21st place I will be over the moon

Reactions: Paul green14

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
I have got to be happy. We have got to stay up. Relegation is not an option.

If we don't make it, I will be totally gutted.
Not tearful (tears are reserved for other emotions), but bleddy miserable... probably for months.
Perish the thought!

COYG!!!

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
My mood is not dictated by the whims of a football team. It would nice if we could retain our league position for next season, but if we go down it doesn't impact my mood one bit. I'm just grateful to have a club to support.

Man you must have ice in your veins.

Personally I'm an emotional wreck just thinking about the possibility of our 5 year plan falling apart if we got relegated.

Granby Green

♣️ Senior Greens
Mar 16, 2018
If we stay up I will really look forward to a probable struggle in one of the best leagues in the world. If we go down will look forward to a possible top six finish in league 1. Works for me.

Bovey Green lady

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 29, 2019
Joy or anguish. The pleasure of following Plymouth Argyle FC. But I'd never swap it for following a 'successful' club.
I may not always agree with you, BG, but I am 100% with you on this! After over 60 years the feeling has never diminished!:)

Feb 26, 2012
Ivybridge
Hugely disappointed if we are relegated. I’ve followed Argyle for 13 years since I moved down to God’s own County and feel invested in the team and the City. Given a choice between Argyle staying up and the Gunners winning the PL title I’d rather the former (although both would be outstanding !)

Dec 3, 2005
Relief, whatever the result, we will not have any stress after Saturday. It's been a very stressful year & we all need a break from it.
Hopefully we will still be in the Championship, but if we are not, it won't be the end of the world.
It's all down to the players, really, we can only hope and watch.
A tiny bit in my head keeps saying that Stanfield will score the winner against Norwich & we will concede a penalty in the 98th minute, for Hull to win. Nightmare!!