How will you feel Saturday evening? | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How will you feel Saturday evening?

May 3, 2017
I’m just looking forward to this season all being over. I hate all this waiting around and uncertainty. The overriding emotion will be sheer relief if we stay up. if we get relegated I will be gutted of course but it won’t ruin my summer. We are still in good hands whatever happens.

Reactions: WolvesGreen
Mar 16, 2009
London
Man you must have ice in your veins.

Personally I'm an emotional wreck just thinking about the possibility of our 5 year plan falling apart if we got relegated.

I don't think the five year plan would fall apart at all. A season back down and a return to the Championship the following season could put us in even better health, squad-wise, than another year clinging on to Championship status.

All would not be lost.

Sep 6, 2006
I don't think the five year plan would fall apart at all. A season back down and a return to the Championship the following season could put us in even better health, squad-wise, than another year clinging on to Championship status.

All would not be lost.
Hmmm. Didnt you have us finishing top half this season Justin?

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
As a couple of people have said, for some reason I’m just extra emotionally invested in this Argyle era and really thought it was the start of something special… perhaps even Brentford/Swansea/Bournemouth level of special. The first time in my lifetime I’ve heard people talk about us as a properly good football team and club, and seeing us go toe to toe with genuinely big clubs has been amazing.

So yeah, a gut punch to go down straight away but I have accepted it in my head. Pure relief and feeling like promotion if we actually stay up.
Yeah, it felt like we were on a different trajectory than before, well run with a clear plan. We hit a huge speed bump with Foster that may undo years of hard work.

Hopefully we survive this disruption, but going straight back down would hurt more than the others i think, especially as for such a long time it never even felt like a possibility..

Reactions: Biggs

Leo's Grandad

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
I'll be relieved, hopefully happy and then I'll be sad that the season is over and wondering what I'll doo until the next season kicks off.

Apr 27, 2006
Is anyone actually looking forward to the game? I’ve got that feeling like I’ve got a nasty hospital appointment where someone might give me some bad news and I don’t want to go. I’m really, really not looking forward to it.
Well, like some hospital investigations, a sedative is often beneficial to take the edge off of the nerves. I will be partly sedated by Jail Ale!! All will be well🤞