How will you feel Saturday evening? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

How will you feel Saturday evening?

The Pasty Kid

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Pretty sanguine I would think. Loved the first half of the season, the second half not so much. League one is fine, league Two less so. I'm okay with it.

Reactions: SurreyGreen

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I’ve put a bet on Birmingham to win, Wednesday to win and Argyle to lose. I really don’t want it to come in, but it’ll go a small way to softening the blow.

Reactions: Sidewinder

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
I find that the waiting is always the worst thing with these things, its the hope that kills you as they say. if we do go down I honestly think i'll be bereft. I've gotten way too emotionally invested, this one is going to hurt, I just never thought it would happen

Having said that once it happens I tend to get my head around it quite quickly. I need a break from football for a few months, whatever happens.

If we stay up - relief. nothing more. I doubt i'd feel elated but I will just be so happy for everyone concerned as we will have shown (to some degree) to have beaten the house with a budget our size. Yes next season may be a drag, who knows but right now I can't look one day further ahead than saturday.

Graham Clark

✅ Evergreen
Nov 18, 2018
I will be in The Dolphin with a pint or two of Bass with my Argyle supporting mates reflecting upon perhaps the most enjoyable season in five decades of support where pre-match anxiety has never been greater and in-game emotions never been so stretched. I am not sure I have been as vocal as this season. I have loved all the away trips as part of the Green Army where we have been admired and with affection and respect by fans of other clubs. Who would have thought anight out in Preston could be so joyous.

I have loved the exhilaration of some of our football at Home Park, particularly under Schuey and the never to be forgotten Leicester City game where the whole nation saw what One Argyle is all about. I think pride will be the overriding emotion and if we are able to secure our status in the Championship I am not sure those emotions will be contained.

Jul 12, 2016
Elation or deflation.I would obviously like us to stay in the championship but can’t say I would be excited by the prospect of going through the same stress as this year has brought.

Reactions: Said old Green

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Can’t see into the future so don’t know how I will be feeling come Saturday evening

• Eye-Roll
Reactions: monkeywrench