Byron Moore (signed - confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Byron Moore (signed - confirmed)

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Balham_Green":26byjuhc said:
Knibbsworth":26byjuhc said:
Balham_Green":26byjuhc said:
Nobby":26byjuhc said:
pafc_casual":26byjuhc said:
Definitely Moore tomorrow. We are still in the hunt for a striker and a centre back. Will update once I hear who. Obviously Ennis is one along with Clough.

Out of curiosity, don’t suppose you’ve heard about any outgoings? Squad starting to get bloated now, especially if two more come in.

Nobody wants them. Only Adams was daft enough to sign the likes of Moore and Wooton.

Apart from Wenger and Ferguson.

Except that both went through their youth system and neither actually played for the Arse or Man. U. And I understand Wooton was a different player before his serious injury.

Wootton actually played in the Champions League for United.

John Cooper

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Thought Lowe said a player was going to be announced today, and, speculation was that it is Byron Moore?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
BojanTheGreat":27bbozsh said:
oldage":27bbozsh said:
Exactly,why the delay?

They are still travelling back to Plymouth

BingBong
This is your Captain speaking:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are currently cruising at 30,000 feet, drinks will be served shortly and Plymouth Argyle have just signed Bryon Moore. BingBong!

Tynan One Nil

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
Confirmed sighting of team bus on M5 earlier,would estimate arrival in Plymouth by 7o clock.
Bus looked splendid.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Someone posted on Facebook that they picked someone up at Bristol airport, but I would have assumed they had flown back from Spain to Bristol and maybe someone was waiting for them, it couldn't have been Moore as he was with them in Spain. So maybe 2 signings or someone got their facts wrong...…...

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
2 new strikers in one day eh :scarf:

Jul 2, 2019
Just a query

With bury fc going in to a cva
And all the players being guaranteed the money that is owed ......does byron Moore notice period get cancelled as he was leaving due to the lack of wages ???

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Blimey. :shock: That would explain the silence but why would RL say he'd signed (if it was Moore) on Sunday before he'd had his medical? :crazy: