Byron Moore (signed - confirmed) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Byron Moore (signed - confirmed)

cheshiregreen

āœ… Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
So should we get Clough or Ennis to add to our striking options, who will be shown the Home Park exit door?

Relying on you pafc_casual :lol:

Think Dyson and Fletcher might be favourites?

Jul 26, 2006
cheshiregreen":h8vx4dgb said:
So should we get Clough or Ennis to add to our striking options, who will be shown the Home Park exit door?

Relying on you pafc_casual :lol:

Think Dyson and Fletcher might be favourites?

Not sure to be honest. Havenā€™t really asked my source. But letā€™s be honest, dyson really isnā€™t very good so canā€™t see him being around long, fletcher also hasnā€™t really done anything since becoming a pro 3 years ago so I would imagine he would go out on loan initially. Also wottoon, canā€™t see him getting much game time especially with another CB still to come in.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
pafc_casual":21691h4j said:
Definitely Moore tomorrow. We are still in the hunt for a striker and a centre back. Will update once I hear who. Obviously Ennis is one along with Clough.
Centre back is absolutely crucial. You donā€™t seem to have had a sniff of one so far.

Apr 30, 2017
I think the signing of Byron Moore could turn out to be an astute signing. One of our main problems last season, was a lack of players who were capable of impacting a match from the bench. Moore spent much of his time last season influencing games from the bench, and influence from the bench is going to be massively important if we are to aspire for Promotion.

I agree with the others that a further Centre Back and Striker are required, and based upon recent snippets of information from pafc_casual, we are targeting personnel in both those areas.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
I'm certainly not going to criticise RLs choice of player. Far better signing players you know and trust. Look at our signings last summer ffs.

Sep 6, 2006
Nobby":vevagtac said:
pafc_casual":vevagtac said:
Definitely Moore tomorrow. We are still in the hunt for a striker and a centre back. Will update once I hear who. Obviously Ennis is one along with Clough.

Out of curiosity, donā€™t suppose youā€™ve heard about any outgoings? Squad starting to get bloated now, especially if two more come in.

Nobody wants them. Only Adams was daft enough to sign the likes of Moore and Wooton.

Sep 6, 2006
Pilgrim28":2klanze9 said:
I think the signing of Byron Moore could turn out to be an astute signing. One of our main problems last season, was a lack of players who were capable of impacting a match from the bench. Moore spent much of his time last season influencing games from the bench, and influence from the bench is going to be massively important if we are to aspire for Promotion.

I agree with the others that a further Centre Back and Striker are required, and based upon recent snippets of information from pafc_casual, we are targeting personnel in both those areas.

I still think we need a commanding central Midfielder also. Vital position.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦šŸ‡ØšŸ‡¦
šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
What is the world coming to IJN agreeing with Balham Green :wtf: :crazy: :shocked:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Ottawa Green":3lp9cgif said:
What is the world coming to IJN agreeing with Balham Green :wtf: :crazy: :shocked:

Or, as I always like to say...

What is the world coming 2,
Plymouth Argyle 3

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
pafc_casual":1ygsr2bl said:
LeonTheGreen":1ygsr2bl said:
pafc_casual":1ygsr2bl said:

Zach Clough?

Yeah Zach Clough as has been discussed on another thread :thumbup:

Would be a similar signing to David Goodwillie.. lots of potential, career gone stale.. but if he could find the form that made him a 2.5 million pound player, heā€™d be a great signing.

Aug 5, 2016
Balham_Green":144qeeqt said:
Nobby":144qeeqt said:
pafc_casual":144qeeqt said:

Out of curiosity, donā€™t suppose youā€™ve heard about any outgoings? Squad starting to get bloated now, especially if two more come in.

Nobody wants them. Only Adams was daft enough to sign the likes of Moore and Wooton.

Apart from Wenger and Ferguson.

Sep 6, 2006
Knibbsworth":3661y1t9 said:
Balham_Green":3661y1t9 said:
Nobby":3661y1t9 said:
pafc_casual":3661y1t9 said:

Apart from Wenger and Ferguson.

Except that both went through their youth system and neither actually played for the Arse or Man. U. And I understand Wooton was a different player before his serious injury.

Tugboat

Cream First
šŸ‡°šŸ‡Ŗ Welicar Donor
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Feb 24, 2007
I donā€™t see Wootton staying. Heā€™s backup to our current squad but just isnā€™t good enough to give us a run of games as cover CB.

Iā€™d cut out losses, pay him up and replace him with a someone in the Lloyd Jones mould who will be pushing the other CBā€™s for a start.