Byron Moore (signed - confirmed) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Byron Moore (signed - confirmed)

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Caolan Lavery showed a lot of promise when he was at Hillsborough and obviously on loan at HP, but his career seems to have reached a bit of a plateau. If there’s no mention of Ryan Lowe signing him, then he must have seen enough last season. He would have seen him as a youngster at Hillsborough all those years ago so would have known the potential he had. Shame really, but then he did end up at Bramall Lane so won’t be sorry if he does t come to HP!

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
Devongreenowl":jr7vrtx3 said:
Not too excited about this guy. Goals and assists stats nothing to shout about at any of his clubs. Really hoping that Lowe signs a striker who can replace Ladapo's goals. No evidence of anyone able to do that when I saw the friendly at Torquay this week. Shame he didn’t get Maynard in my opinion.
Ladapo might have scored 18 League goals last season but overall, the team scored less than they did in the previous season. You aren’t going to win enough games if you rely on one player to be the main goal scorer. The goal return from Sarcevic was woeful last season and Carey wasn’t much better. Mayor and Co. have to score a lot more this season if we are going to challenge for promotion.

Any goal is a good goal but some are more valuable than others. Ladapo scored 2 in a game on a number of occasions but he didn’t score the winner in close matches too often; he didn’t score too many against the top 6 sides either and there was constant debate about his overall value to the team compared to Taylor when we had our great run the season before.

In Sturrocks’ promotion season we scored a ton of goals but I think the top scorer only got 12 and that is what I would rather see this time. Share the goals around, with perhaps 5-6 players getting 8+ goals. If Telford or someone else gets 15+ great but we need more goals from midfield.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
According to jerryactricjanner who was at the game today

Byron Moore was there on the pitch warming up before kick off but took no active part as I assume his transfer isn't quite done yet.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Looks like pafc_casual has it right again. It certainly looked like Byron Moore warming up before the game today though he took no active part in it.

S

swendies

So none of you confident in Lalos, he looks pretty darn good to me

Jan 21, 2007
Unfortunately, I think you're right ... and I really liked Taylor when he stayed injury free :sigh:

Andy S

Administrator
Staff member
🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
demportdave":1n2ms69y said:
Devongreenowl":1n2ms69y said:
Not too excited about this guy. Goals and assists stats nothing to shout about at any of his clubs. Really hoping that Lowe signs a striker who can replace Ladapo's goals. No evidence of anyone able to do that when I saw the friendly at Torquay this week. Shame he didn’t get Maynard in my opinion.
Ladapo might have scored 18 League goals last season but overall, the team scored less than they did in the previous season. You aren’t going to win enough games if you rely on one player to be the main goal scorer. The goal return from Sarcevic was woeful last season and Carey wasn’t much better. Mayor and Co. have to score a lot more this season if we are going to challenge for promotion.

Any goal is a good goal but some are more valuable than others. Ladapo scored 2 in a game on a number of occasions but he didn’t score the winner in close matches too often; he didn’t score too many against the top 6 sides either and there was constant debate about his overall value to the team compared to Taylor when we had our great run the season before.

In Sturrocks’ promotion season we scored a ton of goals but I think the top scorer only got 12 and that is what I would rather see this time. Share the goals around, with perhaps 5-6 players getting 8+ goals. If Telford or someone else gets 15+ great but we need more goals from midfield.

If you mean the 2nd promotion Dave, wasn't it Cocko who was top scorer? I know he was in one of the Sturrock seasons.

Wottsy was also up amongst them but he was the No. 1 penalty taker.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Most strikers are judged on goals scored but I’m guessing he may be more of a foil to create for others. A Barry Hayles type forward. If he brings the ball into play for others then he’ll play a big part.

Jul 26, 2006
Definitely Moore tomorrow. We are still in the hunt for a striker and a centre back. Will update once I hear who. Obviously Ennis is one along with Clough.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
pafc_casual":2ixjfxos said:
Definitely Moore tomorrow. We are still in the hunt for a striker and a centre back. Will update once I hear who. Obviously Ennis is one along with Clough.

Out of curiosity, don’t suppose you’ve heard about any outgoings? Squad starting to get bloated now, especially if two more come in.

Jul 26, 2006
LeonTheGreen":2wyofq6i said:
pafc_casual":2wyofq6i said:

Zach Clough?

Yeah Zach Clough as has been discussed on another thread :thumbup: