Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times). | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times).

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
pedro91":33buihu0 said:
I keep my eyes open every morning as I go past
Just as well Barry otherwise you might walk into a lampost. :)

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
The season doesn’t start until August - there’s no rush, surely?

May 16, 2016
Leon Horn":1sbja65u said:
Still no sign of the electronic information screen.

Must be 3 months behind schedule now?

Shocking isnt it. Close Season as well, just as well theres no upcoming fixture info we're missing out on. I just hope I can get through the Summer with the stress of it all.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

It was due to be up in February.

I’m sure there’s a perfectly good excuse. From somebody.

The recurring theme is just plain incompetence. Hey ho.

Adam_R":31j0zhq9 said:
Football club is incompetent,
Development is incompetent

Wonder why some folks bother supporting Argyle.

Some people on this site are continually saying go and support another club if you dont like things as they are.

Its not as easy as just choosing a football club, a football club chooses you, and if you dont understand that maybe its you that should choose another club.

And for that reason alone there will always be the for and against factions about everything that happens within a football club, and long may there be so, because without that the club will wither and die.

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Im not saying go and support another club Chancellor (no wavey emoji from me!), just stating that some people seem so hells bent on being negative about every aspect of our club that i question how their affinity to, or enjoyment of anything Argyle still remains.
Unless they take enjoyment from their negativity.

T

The Grumpy Loyal

This thread started in January. It started as there was no news on the new scoreboard which was first mooted and funds raised to actually pay for it towards the end of last year. Later in the thread someone mentioned February.

It’s now May, but I’m sure it’s a very complex engineering operation and it’s perfectly normal to take this long.

You’ll struggle to find a link probably.

This could be down to the communications dept at the club being utterly inept. Or it could be that nobody really has a clue what’s happening with it.

What is good about threads and bumps like this though is that along with other issues at the club, someone linked to PAFC usually picks up on social media moans. So expect an update on the baggo before long.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Chancellor":24ux12hs said:
Some people on this site are continually saying go and support another club if you dont like things as they are.

Are they? I must admit it's not something I've read 'continually' and I read this site quite a bit but there you go. Another 'fact' maybe?

As for this advertising board, I heard yesterday it's all ready, waiting to be installed but as it's mainly to advertising forthcoming fixtures, there's little point is there? :greensmile:

I would imagine with all that is now and will be going on, it's not something high on the priority list.

It's a bit like our Pasoti 'Until the season ends' clock, it's obviously not right at the moment but does anyone REALLY care? It'll be working when it needs to.

Some people just love to moan, and it's usually those that do bugger all themselves.

Here's a wavy smiley. :wave: