Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times). | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Argyle Info' Board (Merged many many times).

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I apologise for the image below! :facepalm:

FCmYU2y.png

Aug 24, 2014
Plymouth
Old Gunner":256tizri said:
Is it just Argyle fans who are anti technology--or all football fans? Surely a screen in the ground would be a positive? I am perplexed :)

Some don't like change. Only have to see some of the narrowminded views about anything modern to see.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
Some of you whinge that we're so far behind the times and we need to get with it, but in the other hand dead against getting an entertainment screen that practically every champ and prem club has. With our new stand, a snazzy screen would look great.

Jan 7, 2007
Plymouth
ninjamissile":x0af0ez3 said:
We already had one a few years ago, hanging in the corner between the Barn Park end and the grandstand. Just before everything went pear shaped...

Don't worry, it's on McAuley's list of priorities...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
PlymOdi":1au79jbj said:
Old Gunner":1au79jbj said:
Is it just Argyle fans who are anti technology--or all football fans? Surely a screen in the ground would be a positive? I am perplexed :)

Some don't like change. Only have to see some of the narrowminded views about anything modern to see.

There’s a happy medium somewhere.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
IJN":3om6punf said:
PlymOdi":3om6punf said:
Old Gunner":3om6punf said:

Gypsy Acora?

May 16, 2016
DartingtonPilgrim":5d16jyc6 said:
IJN":5d16jyc6 said:
PlymOdi":5d16jyc6 said:
Old Gunner":5d16jyc6 said:

Gypsy Acora?

My mate punched him once.

He always wanted to strike a happy medium.

Oct 31, 2015
Anyone remember the poor excuse of a score board we had in the old barn park. Never worked when it rained and I thinl only worked for half dozen games all told.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
rsp4":1kmqqntn said:
Anyone remember the poor excuse of a score board we had in the old barn park. Never worked when it rained and I thinl only worked for half dozen games all told.

Yeah I do - I think it always got stuck on Argyle NIL.

Oh no that was correct :coat: