Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Updates on season tickets and shirt pre-orders

Sep 21, 2003
Peverell
leeroy221":3rp5k9zk said:
Hi, just collected my season ticket from the post office. Straight away i noticed on the envelope that my name (initial) is incorrect and also on the card. Would this cause any issues?

Have Home Park turnstile operators ever asked you to produce a passport or driving licence to prove your identity when entering the ground? If the answer is "no", then you've answered your own question.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
leeroy221":3ursk792 said:
Hi, just collected my season ticket from the post office. Straight away i noticed on the envelope that my name (initial) is incorrect and also on the card. Would this cause any issues?
Id tell them if I was you. I had a similar problem a couple years ago and they printed me a new card while I was there

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
JamieY":2q9birn3 said:
It is Royal Mail.

They will be with all supporters tomorrow.

Jamie.

I have bought a flexi membership but not received anything yet.

Am I supposed to be or is that full membership Only?

Thanks in advance

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Picked mine up from Newton Abbot this morning, loving the new presentation feels loads more professional than just being stuck to a letter.

Made even better by the lack of sarcastic comment from the postie this year

B

batesy65

Still waiting for postman.hope it arrives soon.paid fir st on the first day on sale.

B

batesy65

batesy65":137u8k1j said:
Still waiting for postman.hope it arrives soon.paid fir st on the first day on sale.
Arrived just b4 ko.yipee

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dennis the menace":20ocx7vj said:
Postal strike at West Park sorting office has delayed all post on Saturday for surrounding areas.
Got ours on Friday via West Park posties. Ours reckon he was taking loads back to the sorting office due to people being out.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Still not had mine yet in Plymstock and no card from delivery person saying I’ve missed them

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Bubba":1oslf9gs said:
Still not had mine yet in Plymstock and no card from delivery person saying I’ve missed them

I am awaiting mine too. It's a flex membership but as I am over 200 miles away wondered if priority was (rightly) on full membership.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I must add I’m not a bit concerned! The game isn’t until Saturday.

Aug 21, 2008
Plymouth
Keepitgreen":zxx3hrnm said:
dennis the menace":zxx3hrnm said:
Postal strike at West Park sorting office has delayed all post on Saturday for surrounding areas.
Got ours on Friday via West Park posties. Ours reckon he was taking loads back to the sorting office due to people being out.

We had a delivery in Eggbuckland on Saturday but no season ticket.

As I'm working all week I won't be home to sign for it when it eventually arrives & I won't be able to trek out to Plymstock or West Park to pick it up.

They've had my money since 28th March so why does it take more than 4 months?

No guidance of course on the baggo.

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
cheshiregreen":2ujvr4dv said:
Bubba":2ujvr4dv said:

I am awaiting mine too. It's a flex membership but as I am over 200 miles away wondered if priority was (rightly) on full membership.

My Flex card etc. arrived on Friday, so yours shouldn't be too far away Cheshire.

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
Thanks lipsonlad.

Hope you're right as aiming to get down for Southend game.

Is there any useful info you can share about arranging tickets etc.?