Update from today's rescue plan meeting. | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Update from today's rescue plan meeting.

A

Anonymous

Pack it up Tony. :stir:

We're all in this together, there's no time for such trivia.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
IJN":usuxr129 said:

But Ian, I was only trying to help Loyal 1970.

So I pointed out to and for him what the facts were as he appeared to have missed them. "Oh Lord please dont let me be this misunderstood"

Im a regular little helper me.

Mar 9, 2011
Thanks (to all :) ) for your updates on the meeting today.

It's encouraging to hear the good vibes coming from the discussions you are having, with all concerned in the 'should it be needed rescue plan'.

Beggars belief really; we've been going through the administration period / current PB's exclusivity come sale of agreement period ... for how long now??? And yet, here you guys are, in a matter of weeks, placing a plan together that looks as though (if you had the chance to use it) you could quickly get us to a point of putting an end to the misery we have all been through and on a steady road to rebuilding the future of our club again (and not least the morale of the fan base).

I can totally understand where you're coming from when you say 'publishing any details of the meeting, at this point, could be seen as an attempt to derail the current bid', and appreciate this decision. I'm of the belief we will get to know what we need to know ... if / when ... a time comes that BG has to concede that plan A has failed.

Keep up the fantastic work you have all been doing :appl: It's really appreciated :nworthy:

L

LeamingtonGreen

Yes echo that Sue, thank you all, all your hard efforts and determination. Please keep it going and thanks for keeping us in touch with this. Resurgam.

A

Anonymous

tonycholwell":3vk3e4ia said:
IJN":3vk3e4ia said:

But Ian, I was only trying to help Loyal 1970.

So I pointed out to and for him what the fats were ashe appeared to have missed them. "Oh Lord please dont let me be this misunderstood"

Im a regular little helper me.

Regular little what?

Vivien couldn't make it so no view from her. The herald will publish a statement from the Council tomorrow though.

James Brent was happy with the statement but felt no need to add a quote.

Ian as he has stated many times attends so that he can feed back to / contribute on behalf of pasoti but not as a representative.

The GTs are a non political body so try not to get involved in press releases.

Everyone else attends on a individual basis.

The above means it makes perfect sense for the Trust to comment on behalf of supporters.

You are right about one thing Tony we don't have much money. Come on throw in your £10. At least then I could find your friendly assassin approach tolerable :)

A

Anonymous

He wants to Chris, he simply doesn't know how to do it without losing face.

Come on Tone, show what a man you are.

A

Anonymous

IJN":109lnpdp said:

I know - I can sense the love!

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Chris Webb":1vygfsuf said:
Hi All

Just finished the Rescue Plan meeting. Apologies for any typos. I am on the mobile and travelling.

I have a personal engagement tonight so won't be able to post a full update. Peter Ryan is going to put up the press release this evening. (9pm approximately).

The meeting was once again very positive. Particular thanks to James Brent who travelled down straight off a long haul flight from India.

Hopefully one of the other attendees maybe able to elaborate on the outputs. The press release will once again highlight the fact that the rescue plan is not a rival to the preferred bid - but is a back-up plan.

The sheer amount of hard work, will and determination around the table today gives me confidence that "if" the preferred bidders fail to perform then the Rescue Plan committee would do everything humanly possible to save Argyle.

Thanks for all the supportive PMs this week. They are a tremendous boost. I am sorry I do not get to reply to everyone due to workload but they always get read!

Chris

Chris was there a consultation not to elaborate on the outputs

A

Anonymous

dunlop":1dupy9kd said:
Chris Webb":1dupy9kd said:
Hi All

Just finished the Rescue Plan meeting. Apologies for any typos. I am on the mobile and travelling.

I have a personal engagement tonight so won't be able to post a full update. Peter Ryan is going to put up the press release this evening. (9pm approximately).

The meeting was once again very positive. Particular thanks to James Brent who travelled down straight off a long haul flight from India.

Hopefully one of the other attendees maybe able to elaborate on the outputs. The press release will once again highlight the fact that the rescue plan is not a rival to the preferred bid - but is a back-up plan.

The sheer amount of hard work, will and determination around the table today gives me confidence that "if" the preferred bidders fail to perform then the Rescue Plan committee would do everything humanly possible to save Argyle.

Thanks for all the supportive PMs this week. They are a tremendous boost. I am sorry I do not get to reply to everyone due to workload but they always get read!

Chris

Chris was there a consultation not to elaborate on the outputs

Not at all. I am down in deepest Cornwall on the iPad. Leftbright after the meeting. The posts in this thread give more info than previously plus explain why every finite detail cannot come out at this point.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
Thanks for going to the meeting all.Is anybody ever going to tell us what plan B is or is it a secret only to be known to the elite? Their are many other Argyle fans outside you band of brothers who have the future of Argyle in our hearts , do you think that we don't count?
Who the hell do you think you are?

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
green grandad":kbtv4au8 said:
Thanks for going to the meeting all.Is anybody ever going to tell us what plan B is or is it a secret only to be known to the elite? Their are many other Argyle fans outside you band of brothers who have the future of Argyle in our hearts , do you think that we don't count?
Who the hell do you think you are?

You really aren't on form tonight Grandad :roll:

Feb 23, 2008
Thats ridiculous. What would be the point in laying bare the ins and outs of plan b? Its already been said on here, I think by ijn, that James Brent needs to keep alot of details quiet for the back up plan to work?

Really appreciate what the trust is doing,and joined last night,my only worry though is so much steam seems to be gathering for plan b that if it doesnt happen and plan a does go ahead,how does the trust work alongside ridsdale/heany et al,and how does it deal with the anti-climax?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
IJN":2q3aho11 said:

Oi Red Ian, behave. :)

Im on the side of the Argyle fan, like Gary, Mark et al.

I'll leave the politics to the Trust and its membership.

Losing face? hahahaha as I siad before, behave. Anyway, you're a good laugh which is why I will always share a table with you.