Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Good move all round for all parties, was a rumour in summer he was going to join them on loan but that didn’t go ahead because he or one of our players was injured.

Good luck Tyreik

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
Great move, happy for him. Never really got a chance here, even last season. He must be buzzing to get going again - good luck to him!

Oct 10, 2018
I hope he can get some good mins and opportunities on his return to Bradford, sorry didn't quite work out.

Can see Waine out on loan next for rest of the season, along with Butcher

Oct 10, 2018
Would be interesting to see if any of our young lads on loan get recalled for Foster to have a greater look at.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Not sorry to see him leave at all - poor attitude and heart of a lamb.
You'll probably get grief for saying that here but I have to agree with you that I saw a lack of interest and desire in his outings...my honest impression was that he didn't want to be here and that playing against league 2 defences is a lot less bothersome, epitomised in the weak attempt to defend against the Coventry wing back (albeit that the goal shouldn't have stood).

Last edited:
Reactions: meetoo
Jun 27, 2019
You'll probably get grief for saying that here but I have to agree with you that I saw a lack of interest and desire in his outings...my honey impression was that he didn't want to be here and that playing against league 2 defences is a lot less bothersome, epitomised in the weak attempt to defend against the Coventry wing back (albeit that the goal shouldn't have stood).

Agreed. My abiding memory of T Wright (I don't think he'll be back), was Joe Edwards giving him an epic b*ll*cking at Ashton Gate when he didn't show for a pass for the umpteenth time.

I bet he was a monster in academy football but to make it in pro football you have to be as good without the ball as you are with it, and T Wright is categorically not.

Reactions: up the line

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
He was always an odd signing because it was never clear where he fitted into Schumacher's formation. I suspect that someone thought it might be possible to convert him into a left-sided wing-back but I think it was pretty obvious from the start that he had absolutely no clue about or appetite for the defensive side of the game. Good luck to him - despite his lack of opportunities he often seemed to have a smile on his face.

Aug 6, 2022
Agreed. My abiding memory of T Wright (I don't think he'll be back), was Joe Edwards giving him an epic b*ll*cking at Ashton Gate when he didn't show for a pass for the umpteenth time.

I bet he was a monster in academy football but to make it in pro football you have to be as good without the ball as you are with it, and T Wright is categorically not.
Agreed, although not sure he actually has it in him on the ball to affect Championship football in any way at the moment either. He needs a couple seasons of regular football in L2/L1. He's not remotely near competing with players like Azaz and Whittaker. Not even close.