Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
👏👏👏

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Link added.

Good luck to him.
He looks and sounds really happy ...

“I am absolutely buzzing. I know what it is like to be here, and it was a no-brainer for me to come back with all the love I got from the fans last time.

“I played my best football here, and every game I played with a smile on my face. I feel like I let people down a little bit with the way I left last January, so am here to repay everyone."

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Hoping it does him a lot of good. He should shine at L2 level.

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
On re-joining City, he said: “I am absolutely buzzing. I know what it is like to be here, and it was a no-brainer for me to come back with all the love I got from the fans last time.

“I played my best football here, and every game I played with a smile on my face. I feel like I let people down a little bit with the way I left last January, so am here to repay everyone.

“I am looking to get double figures in goals between now and the end of the season and help the club climb back up the table.

“I definitely have unfinished business here and am looking to finish it between now and the end of the season.

“I am buzzing to walk out in front of the fans again and hear my name called out. I will try to do my best for them.”