Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Tyreik Wright to Bradford on loan

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
What it demonstrates is that what the science and data does is just to improve your chances of a successful signing, there are absolutely no guarantees. How can data provide insight into how a player settles in or how much they will miss home, how much they will improve or not?

No model of recruitment is perfect, but ours is pretty good, we get more hits than misses.

Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
So, in all seriousness we now have the following senior outfield players.

Edwards, Mumba, Phillips, Scarr, Gibson, Galloway, Pleggy, Earley, Miller, Gyabi, Houghton, Butcher, Randell, C Wright, Whittaker, Hardie, Waine, Bundu.

Guess new faces on the way.

Should add Gibson short term (hopefully) injury, Earley just returning from injury. Bundu potentially still carrying injury(TBC?)

Excluding those three we have 15 outfield players fully fit as of today plus youngsters Freddie, Caleb etc.

Bryan Tregunna

🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
Sep 22, 2003
That's kinda the point of this loan deal. Hopefully he does well at Bradford and there'll be plenty for the showreel
I know and that was the point I was making in response to Cobi asking if relegation has influenced our decision to only loan him out instead of letting him go permanently.

Reactions: Bil

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
⚽️ Player Sponsor ⚽️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Reckon we must have someone lined up to replace him
We don't need a replacement for him. He's an out and out winger and we don't play with wingers. He was barely involved.

But you're right, it frees up wages for squad improvement.

Jul 5, 2023
This is a great move for him. We've no idea if Tyriek can be a Championship player in the future, he hasn't yet made the jump from L2 upwards. He's still a young developing player. Get his confidence back, play well, then perhaps a L1 loan next season, see if he can make the jump to Championship.

Reactions: saxman
Jan 27, 2012
I had a look at a Bradford fans forum and there are mixed feelings about Wright returning. I get the impression that he didn’t set the world on fire when playing for Bradford either. Hopefully he will do well there and sign a permanent deal for them.

Forest of Dean Green

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Good luck to him. Underwhelming signing for us but that doesn’t mean he won’t have a good career at the right club. We’ve had more hits than misses overall in signings. This is sure keeping our recruitment team busy though! Have we ever had more slots to fill in a January? You certainly wouldn’t plan for this as you are trying to effectively gel a new team mid season. It’s a hell of an ask