The Play Off race (and bets placed) | Page 67 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Play Off race (and bets placed)

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Bookies have now written us off.

Scunthorpe 1/10
Charlton 1/9
Plymouth 11/4

Y

YorkyIron

Scunthorpe United fan here visiting in peace. It's that time of the season again for us and I for one can't hep but feeling nervous. I believe a draw is the most likely result on Tuesday and that certainly favour us more than your lot. I would be more than happy with a draw, what are the confidence levels like amongst the Argyle faithful? Safe trip to all travelling up.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
YorkyIron":1vrj7hxy said:
Scunthorpe United fan here visiting in peace. It's that time of the season again for us and I for one can't hep but feeling nervous. I believe a draw is the most likely result on Tuesday and that certainly favour us more than your lot. I would be more than happy with a draw, what are the confidence levels like amongst the Argyle faithful? Safe trip to all travelling up.

You're right to be nervous - we are on fire at the moment. The Green Army is coming to get you

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ignore him Yorky, he's what's known as a green tint. A real optimist.

Apr 5, 2008
Keepitgreen":29k4o2sl said:
Bookies have now written us off.

Scunthorpe 1/10
Charlton 1/9
Plymouth 11/4

More fool them then.

Footballl doesn’t always play out as predicted,and we have been written off most the season by the bookies in most games if you look at the odds for our matches

Expect one more big twist yet :scarf:

Nov 10, 2008
cambridgeshire
Well we cashed out all our bets fotr top six and top half over the last couple of weeks,got 3250,was not enjoying the tension.no regrets if argyle make top six,hoping they do.

Feb 23, 2008
Plymouth
jay_smithy":tmsc6987 said:
Top 6 cashout has gone down to £509.20 (have £10 @ 200/1) Tuesdays game is huge and will decide it.

Also skybet have fully paid out my top half finish bet this afternoon! £20 at 25/1=£520

Cash out for top 6 has gone up this morning to £545

Jan 6, 2004
I notice Argyle are 7/2 to win today. If we fail to win our PO hopes are effectively over so anyone who is not thinking of cashing out may be better off cashing out and putting the lot on an Argyle win, as you will win more than the cash out is likely to go up to should we win and you won't have to worry about Saturdays game. If we lose or draw tonight, cash out is going to go down to bugger all anyway.

Feb 14, 2007
Taunton
Green_Flash":2ndgs023 said:
I notice Argyle are 7/2 to win today. If we fail to win our PO hopes are effectively over so anyone who is not thinking of cashing out may be better off cashing out and putting the lot on an Argyle win, as you will win more than the cash out is likely to go up to should we win and you won't have to worry about Saturdays game. If we lose or draw tonight, cash out is goiing to go down to bugger all anyway.

Nice idea. I will win £60 more if we win tonight than if I leave it and we make the play offs. Only risk is that a draw tonight wouldn't necessarily end our play off hopes.