The Play Off race (and bets placed) | Page 71 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Play Off race (and bets placed)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Balham_Green":2ek1l47a said:
Not sure why you need to be abusive. Says a lot about you as a person.

:lol:

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I cashed out at £865 (£5) for the top 6 and collected £120 (£10) for the top half. Without Beyton Green giving us the heads up about the odds (500/1) for top 6 I wouldn't have been on it.

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
Keepitgreen":2wnyjou8 said:
I cashed out at £865 (£5) for the top 6 and collected £120 (£10) for the top half. Without Beyton Green giving us the heads up about the odds (500/1) for top 6 I wouldn't have been on it.
Nor would of I, thanks BG

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Am I the only one who kept faith with DA and this team.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
dunlop":28bzw0tv said:
It wasn't a question of keeping faith Mike. It was taking in all the performances and making a decision. I would have loved it if we'd made it and you'd picked up 2.5k. However we didn't and I'd legged it with £865.

dunlop

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 17, 2009
Keepitgreen":1o0zog61 said:
dunlop":1o0zog61 said:
It wasn't a question of keeping faith Mike. It was taking in all the performances and making a decision. I would have loved it if we'd made it and you'd picked up 2.5k. However we didn't and I'd legged it with £865.

Bob tongue in cheek comment I know where you are coming from I say Good Luck to all of you who made a bob or two, we all had a choice I kept the faith blind as it happened.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Keepitgreen":2uag36yc said:

Do you need an address for the cheque?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
There's a few on here that can now afford a little dabble in the World Cup Sweepstake. All in aid of the Argyle Academy of course. :greensmile:

Sep 6, 2006
themightykeithfear":2i9dgx2a said:
Balham_Green":2i9dgx2a said:
themightykeithfear":2i9dgx2a said:
Balham_Green":2i9dgx2a said:
Lancastergreen":2i9dgx2a said:
Rather pointless post the BG

And what's the point of your post?

hey B(ig) G(ob) just to clarify why Charlton were faves yesterday, the markets rightly deduced that before very long in the game it was likely to become apparent that argyle weren't scoring a shed load of goal and charlton didn't need to win or even draw so that Rochdale desperate for 3 points were likely to win, and they did - so in future before opening big gob, engage tiny brain, right ? good boy

Yeah you/they got one right and so humble with it. However I am not as sad as you that I spend all my time studying the markets and putting on bets. Very sad life. And you still haven't explained how if the 'markets' are so smart you have won 6k this year. I"ll give you a few days to think of an answer to that one as you haven't replied to my original question on different thread. Guess you are just not quick witted. Never mind. At least you got Rochdale winning right. Wow what a guy.

brilliant, I'm gonna print this off and hang it on my wall :lol:

That the best you can do as a response?. Pretty pathetic

A

andyr1963

Money from my Top Half finish bet has at last appeared in my account. Tried to withdraw from BetVictor account to my current account on Sunday lunchtime. Appeared this morning. YIPPEE

Jan 6, 2004
Top 6: put £20 on at 250/1 and cashed out for £1650
Top half: various bets with different bookies at odds ranging from 7/1 to 11/1 total winnings £1600

Total argyle winnings £3250
Lost a £100 on promotion bet

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Balham_Green":18gnjbib said:
themightykeithfear":18gnjbib said:
Balham_Green":18gnjbib said:
Lancastergreen":18gnjbib said:
Rather pointless post the BG

And what's the point of your post?

hey B(ig) G(ob) just to clarify why Charlton were faves yesterday, the markets rightly deduced that before very long in the game it was likely to become apparent that argyle weren't scoring a shed load of goal and charlton didn't need to win or even draw so that Rochdale desperate for 3 points were likely to win, and they did - so in future before opening big gob, engage tiny brain, right ? good boy

Yeah you/they got one right and so humble with it. However I am not as sad as you that I spend all my time studying the markets and putting on bets. Very sad life. And you still haven't explained how if the 'markets' are so smart you have won 6k this year. I"ll give you a few days to think of an answer to that one as you haven't replied to my original question on different thread. Guess you are just not quick witted. Never mind. At least you got Rochdale winning right. Wow what a guy.

The markets are "smart" because for every Argyle backer who won this year, there will be plenty of Portsmouth, Peterborough and Bradford fans who thought they would be Top6 and lost. So i'm sure the bookies haven't lost out on L1 this year despite a few Argyle fans making hay.

Given that Wigan and Blackburn went up automatically (guessing they were heavy favourites at the start of the season) they will not have lost too much their either.