The Checkatrade is here again | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Checkatrade is here again

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
IJN":2dmlhofi said:
It's a wedge, a foot in the door and a dangerous one at that.

Fans showing what they think, will show Harvey and his kind we will not be messed with.

So for everyone that attends waters down that approach.

But the Newport game that I’m going to is just 2 league sides..what’s the harm in going to that?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":mz0ifgku said:
JannerinCardiff":mz0ifgku said:
I know that prem B teams will never be allowed into the EFL.

Really?

I think it's a long shot, but this is what the Prem is after, and we have certain Chairmen that would sell their soul for some extra money.

It is not the Premier League who are chasing this. It is Shaun Harvey who is trying his hardest to get some more PL money to trickle down to the EFL. It is he who is the enemy within.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I agree but they now see the chink presented by that man's folly. That's the danger.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
JannerinCardiff":2qkgjqip said:
IJN":2qkgjqip said:
It's a wedge, a foot in the door and a dangerous one at that.

Fans showing what they think, will show Harvey and his kind we will not be messed with.

So for everyone that attends waters down that approach.

But the Newport game that I’m going to is just 2 league sides..what’s the harm in going to that?

I'm not one of the zealots that says 'don't attend' however I wouldn't as the attendances might be an indicator of fans showing approval for the format.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":3qg3vht3 said:
I agree but they now see the small crack presented by that man's folly. That's the danger.

Maybe Ian but it remains a fact, B Teams in the lower leagues has been discussed at some point at FA meetings, at EFL meetings but has NEVER appeared on any Premier League meeting agenda.

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
IJN":q4qyqcii said:
I agree but they now see the small crack presented by that man's folly. That's the danger.

6e9a6a673710b0d8411db4c81937e2a3--tin-foil-hat-sacramento.jpg

May 8, 2011
IJN":18m5d58e said:
I was talking about the Chuckerwotsit Clive not the EFL,

I’m more annoyed that the first two games clash with SWPL games, hopefully the SWPL will see sense and move the games, they should know the financial benefits to the league and it’s Clubs that having a ‘B’ team in it brings.

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
i understand the resistance however,if the premier league,FA or football league want their inclusion it will happen and i have no doubt it will.

C

CADMAN

Am I missing something here. But isn't it the same as us playing our B team in the south western league, or whatever it's called now?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Lundan Cabbie":263kh8zg said:
IJN":263kh8zg said:
JannerinCardiff":263kh8zg said:

Really?

I think it's a long shot, but this is what the Prem is after, and we have certain Chairmen that would sell their soul for some extra money.

It is not the Premier League who are chasing this. It is Shaun Harvey who is trying his hardest to get some more PL money to trickle down to the EFL. It is he who is the enemy within.
who appointed shaun harvey please?

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2nt81vd1 said:
Lundan Cabbie":2nt81vd1 said:
IJN":2nt81vd1 said:
JannerinCardiff":2nt81vd1 said:

Really?

who appointed shaun harvey please?

https://www.efl.com/-more/all-about-the-efl/efl-board/

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
thanks lundan.B teams will play in the football league sooner than people would like.i repeat,if the FA or EFL want it it will happen.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":2bx9pai0 said:
thanks lundan.B teams will play in the football league sooner than people would like.i repeat,if the FA or EFL want it it will happen.

I can't see it happening myself. No more than a gut feeling though.