SW game off - rearranged Tuesday 4 October | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SW game off - rearranged Tuesday 4 October

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Bit of a strange decision, particularly when the funeral is rumoured to be taking place next Saturday, which means another weekend of fixtures will have to be postponed for that too.
I have seen Monday week the date of the funeral but obviously not confirmed

Mar 17, 2022
East of the tamar
Whilst it is understandable for people to be frustrated at the games being postponed, some of the comments are a little unsavoury and close to the mark,

the matches are being postponed as a mark off respect, some shops have decided to close today , some theatre have cancelled performances.

irrespective of your personal thoughts please be mindful that some people will want to mourn/pay respects

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Whilst it is understandable for people to be frustrated at the games being postponed, some of the comments are a little unsavoury and close to the mark,

the matches are being postponed as a mark off respect, some shops have decided to close today , some theatre have cancelled performances.

irrespective of your personal thoughts please be mindful that some people will want to mourn/pay respects
I'm not sure how the football going ahead would prevent those people who want to mourn from mourning privately?
I'm not sure how the cancellation of a seemingly arbitrary range of entertainments (but not others) helps those people who want to mourn?
I have no desire to stop people mourning if they so wish.

Mar 24, 2019
Makes no sense…the horse racings been moved from Saturday to Sunday ..so what they’re saying is it’s disrespectful to continue with sport 2 days after the queen died , but completely respectable to continue 3 days after?

the whole country should come to a standstill the day of her funeral . The in between days should be unaffected..baffling decision

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
How awful it must be for those that go and watch football

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017