SW game off - rearranged Tuesday 4 October | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

SW game off - rearranged Tuesday 4 October

The Pasty Kid

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 16, 2006
Liskeard
Probably because they weren't expecting to be told 'up to you'. They were probably planning - or not planning - on definitive guidance that would give them little choice either way.

Reactions: smudja

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Smudga, are you suggesting people should not express an opinion on whether it was the right decision? This was the wrong decision in the opinion of many, I would say the vast majority, of football fans, and indeed most commentators. We have every right to voice that opinion surely? But what is done is done - bring on Oxford.
Not at all, don't think i suggested that either. Just trying to show things from another view point. I dont see it as a wrong decision or a right one and can look at it from all angles. Just one I expected as the FA and co are not really in touch with the normal football fan.

Like you said whats done is done.. bring on Oxford!

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
Probably because they weren't expecting to be told 'up to you'. They were probably planning - or not planning - on definitive guidance that would give them little choice either way.
That is where the blame should lie, every other detail is planned.. sport should have known exactly what to do and what was expected of each sporting body.

Reactions: The Pasty Kid

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Tuesday 4th October kick off 7.45pm

Last edited:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
How many owls will fly down to deepest, darkest Devon on a Tuesday night ?

If they are top 3/4 when we play them I expect them to sell their full allocation of 1,670.

Also if we’re 3/4 then I’d expect us to
come close to selling out the home ends.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
🤬another game rearranged for midweek, I work evenings so won’t be able to go, so with SKY rearranging 2 games that’s 3 I’ll miss out on in the space of a few weeks.

Brussels Bureaucrat

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Jun 16, 2017
Ixelles/The City of Plymouth
Looking forward to this - I couldn't go to the original fixture but I'll be there for this one. Decided to sit in the Grandstand Upper just for a change, it'll be my first time on that side of the ground since the redevelopment.