Ryan Taylor Replacement | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Taylor Replacement

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Knibbsworth":3ud033h5 said:
pedro91":3ud033h5 said:
That's between me and him!

What a scintillating rumour. Have you contacted any of the tabloid columnists with this info?

He won’t reply.

He’s probably back in his room now, closed the curtains and turned off the lights.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I don’t know Pedro but he gives the impression that he was a former loyal supporter who now has a ‘chip on his shoulder’ about something or someone at PAFC.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
davie nine":1xlhgwva said:
I don’t know Pedro but he gives the impression that he was a former loyal supporter who now has a ‘chip on his shoulder’ about something or someone at PAFC.

Because they put a fence up & stopped him watching training sessions. #Sad

Jan 2, 2010
Mark Pedlar":2nnijdn1 said:
As Barry was going into the ground I wonder where Ryan was heading.
Funny I saw Ryan leaving at the same time and i heard him say 'Oh crap it's that stalker from Pasoti! '

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Peeps this is a bit like bullying in my opinion.

Maybe expected elsewhere not here please. Hope that's an end to it.

Ian

Sep 22, 2003
On more than one occasion I've said how poor Taylor's strike rate is. 9 goals in 36 starts (0.25 per game) and compared this with Mickey Evans only to find out that Trigger scored 81 in 351 starts (0.23 per game).

But on Saturday, I was discussing with PutneyPete the difference that Ryan made to the side this season:
  • When Ryan played: average points per game (21 matches): 1.8
    When he did not: average points per game (25): 0.72

If that isn't evidence enough to make him the first on the team sheet, than what is? Edited to add (apart from 14 goals and 13 assists!)

Aug 15, 2015
Don't understand the sense of 'we can get Lyle Taylor' on this forum in general.

Deluded. Not a chance unless he has a specific reason to want to play for us which is unlikely in the extreme, not to mention pay Carey like wages.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Shoenice":2fzb10xs said:
Don't understand the sense of 'we can get Lyle Taylor' on this forum in general.

Deluded. Not a chance unless he has a specific reason to want to play for us which is unlikely in the extreme, not to mention pay Carey like wages.

I said I’d love to see us go for Lyle Taylor. I don’t expect us too, given we have a first choice. But I can dream.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Nobby":35agcz40 said:
Shoenice":35agcz40 said:

I said I’d love to see us go for Lyle Taylor. I don’t expect us too, given we have a first choice. But I can dream.

I've just got a lovely image of him doing THAT celebration in front of the Demport .. having just scored for us!! :scarf:

Aug 15, 2015
Nobby":2hvvx4x8 said:
Shoenice":2hvvx4x8 said:

Fair enough.

Wasn't quoting you personally as such by the way.

Just saying in general there seems to be lots of references to him on this forum of late and many posts have an underlying message of suggesting that purchasing him would be feasible.

He's going to be seriously in demand and quite possibly if lucky from a Championship club.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Nobby":jsfrwpwz said:
Shoenice":jsfrwpwz said:

Too many Taylors in a team will make us like Moss Bros. I would rather go for Earle. He would probably come cheaper too.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Ryan Taylor has glass ankles. Hence why he is here and not plying his trade further up the pyramid...