Ryan Taylor Replacement | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Taylor Replacement

Sep 6, 2006
Nobby":2e6ys730 said:
Shoenice":2e6ys730 said:
Don't understand the sense of 'we can get Lyle Taylor' on this forum in general.

Deluded. Not a chance unless he has a specific reason to want to play for us which is unlikely in the extreme, not to mention pay Carey like wages.

I said I’d love to see us go for Lyle Taylor. I don’t expect us too, given we have a first choice. But I can dream.

I'd love to see us go for Messi. I don't expect us to.

Aug 11, 2013
Thought Tom Eaves the Gillingham striker would be a good affordable option. Scored a few this year in a struggling team. Was very impressed on Saturday. If out of contract he’d be on my shortlist.

Sep 19, 2015
Matty Taylor from Bristol City? Not had a great impact this season with Bobby Reid plying his trade as the lone striker. Just a thought

C

CalvinPlummer

I would sling Chuch off a cliff personally... hes washed up

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
CalvinPlummer":1ol05mv0 said:
:facepalm:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
oddball":2qgq5ac2 said:
Ryan Taylor has glass ankles. Hence why he is here and not plying his trade further up the pyramid...

This is just fundamentally a lie. Until this season, Taylor had never suffered a major ankle injury.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
PlymouthCasual":difnsot0 said:
Matty Taylor from Bristol City? Not had a great impact this season with Bobby Reid plying his trade as the lone striker. Just a thought

Front three of Lyle Taylor, Ryan Taylor and Matty Taylor? I notice Steven Taylor is now a free agent too if we need a centre back...

Jul 29, 2010
Steve.PAFC2012":2ly37iyg said:
CalvinPlummer":2ly37iyg said:
Lovely.
Not just wrong but structurally wrong too. If you've washed up you are at the bottom of a cliff not the top :roll:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Eoin Doyle from relegated Oldham would be a good signing for us. He scored 14 goals for a struggling Oldham.

Adebayo Akinfenwa on a year deal would be good back-up too.

And we also still have Joel Grant and Alex Fletcher, who I want to see more of next season.

Oct 14, 2015
My thoughts about Akinfenwa is that when Wimbledon got promoted to league 1, sorry to remind people of that day at Wembley, they binned him as deemed not fit/good enough for that league. Wycombe snapped him up for league 2. Just not sure he's a League 1 player to be honest but maybe the style that Mr Adams likes to play he may just fit, probably as back up only though.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
r4h4al":6kbwk4on said:
Adebayo Akinfenwa on a year deal would be good back-up too..

Oh God no! I hardly consider him to be a back up. Not exactly the same skillful, hold it up and play it off type as RT is he. More a bull in a china shop
The team would have to play a completely different style. We haven't been too quick to do that this season.

COYG :scarf: