Rumours | Page 24 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Fleet

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Sep 15, 2003
Man Utd have released nine U23 players. I wonder if Lowe is going to be checking any out?

Jun 24, 2008
oldage":xxku508x said:
Martyn":xxku508x said:
I would prefer a very good Ryan Hardie, to a 33 year old
Absolutely. Hardie would be the one player I would love us to sign.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Hardie was a top player too but I think Hallett would prefer Maynard as he's a free agent and would only command signing on and agent fee's whereas Hardie would require that and no doubt a transfer fee as he's under contract and young with potential. I can't imagine Maynards wages are cheap but he'll be much more affordable.

He's been in great scoring form the past couple years and is currently joint second in the scoring charts in League 2 with 14 this season.

Dec 30, 2011
macleanie":2h7gwjs2 said:
oldage":2h7gwjs2 said:
Martyn":2h7gwjs2 said:
I would prefer a very good Ryan Hardie, to a 33 year old
Absolutely. Hardie would be the one player I would love us to sign.

Don't get me wrong, I thought Hardie was a top player too but I think Hallett would prefer Maynard as he's a free agent and would only command signing on and agent fee's whereas Hardie would require that and no doubt a transfer fee as he's under contract and young with potential. I can't imagine Maynards wages are cheap but he'll be much more affordable.

He's been in great scoring form the past couple years and is currently joint second in the scoring charts in League 2 with 14 this season.

Hardie would be a far better investment in the long run. If he joined us and develops as I expect him to, he could be worth a lot of money in a couple years time.

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Not a rumour, but with us now playing at a higher level in the months to come, could this be the opportunity for Ryan Lowe to make use of his contact with a certain Herr Klopp to recruit a number of Liverpool's up and coming talents on season loans.
1. Presumably that would be a cheaper option and would help tide us through until the sort of crowds we see at Bournemouth beach are allowed into stadiums
2. When fans are allowed back it could represent an inducement to the sizeable ranks of Plymouth based Liverpool fans to go and see their local club a few times

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
up_the_line":20dpbefb said:
Not a rumour, but with us now playing at a higher level in the months to come, could this be the opportunity for Ryan Lowe to make use of his contact with a certain Herr Klopp to recruit a number of Liverpool's up and coming talents on season loans.
1. Presumably that would be a cheaper option and would help tide us through until the sort of crowds we see at Bournemouth beach are allowed into stadiums
2. When fans are allowed back it could represent an inducement to the sizeable ranks of Plymouth based Liverpool fans to go and see their local club a few times

:funny:

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
davegreenarmy":mimge9lo said:
Devongreenowl":mimge9lo said:
Maynard would be a fantastic on the pitch tutor for Jephcott. He couldn’t fail to learn from him.

Barry Hayles seemed invaluable for Ebanks-Blake. Certainly a lot to be said for this scenario.

Fantastic to watch, wasn't it?

I still have hope for Hardie's return, but not much I'm afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.