Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread | Page 20 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread

Sep 18, 2010
Well shall we all agree with each other - that would be fun wouldn't it? I was merely making the point there are bigger issues than whether the ball is a few cms outside the quadrant. Who cares?
Anyway my presence is obviously not appreciated on here not least by the' know all mods' who are unchallengable so I will go the same way as Metal Green Mickey etc and resign.Spend my time more constructively! I can hear the mods celebrating now.
Bye. Please close the door on your way out.

Apr 28, 2019
A good first half performance but we lost the midfield battle after the break, from that point we looked disjointed.

We really lack a robust holding midfielder of the John Matthews ilk.

Was great to see Nial Ennis and George Cooper back.

Apr 8, 2021
I reckon from RL’s perspective that’s a great job done. Jeffers looked hungry and scored a great poacher’s goal. Ennis had a bit of swagger and was very direct. Most importantly he looked fit (on that note hope George Cooper is OK - thought he looked rusty unsurprisingly). Coops made a massive save. If Mayor’s curler had gone in we - well I would - have been on our feet. Not perfect, but I hope good enough to reverse a trend. And the chance to dream of a great 3rd round draw. I’m having another pint.

Reactions: Swaz

Swaz

♣️ PASALB Member
Jan 25, 2011
bishops stortford
If Broom had been able to finish the free flowing passing move that found him in the box with just the keeper to beat that would have been a great advert for the team and the overall tactics

Reactions: Lennygreen

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Just watched our extended highlights on Match of the Day on BBC4

One of the pundits (Stephen Warnock) bought up the fact Hotdog was offside in the build up for the 1st goal & then brought up the corner from Jordan which Jephs scored from - saying the ball wasn't correctly placed when the corner was taken

Seems we can't win :(

• Haha
Reactions: briangreen
Jul 6, 2011
Well shall we all agree with each other - that would be fun wouldn't it? I was merely making the point there are bigger issues than whether the ball is a few cms outside the quadrant. Who cares?
Anyway my presence is obviously not appreciated on here not least by the' know all mods' who are unchallengable so I will go the same way as Metal Green Mickey etc and resign.Spend my time more constructively! I can hear the mods celebrating now.
The reason I don't comment so often nowadays, not worth the abuse...

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
A rather juvenile retort Balham. The sad thing is we do agree on your opening paragraph and I haven't suggested any different prior to that in the thread. Also, if you care to check many of your recent posts you will see I have agreed with a good number of them with the "like" option. Moreover, I have on several occasions this year stated that I enjoy you as a contributor when others have derided you as I think different opinions are what make the site what it is. If you choose to leave I for one will be sorry to see you go despite me finding you a contrary t*** just for the sake of it a lot of the time. As for MGM I never read his posts as I found early on they were far too long winded for me and my concentration span was insufficient.
Exactly right. Agree with most of this.

BG just doesn't understand that he's a great contributor to the talk about Argyle on this site but he just can't seem to understand the constant personal attacks on many, many posters are not welcomed.

But as always on this site, posters come and go, if BG has now gone, so be it. The site is poorer for it, but it's the way of the (internet) world it seems.