Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 107 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters
Jul 29, 2010
Bermudian Green":16y8oamj said:
Chancellor":16y8oamj said:
Pottypilgrim":16y8oamj said:
Nestor El Maestro now in on Skybet at 40/1. Cant get much more left of field than that....better get my tenner out :think:
I mentioned him pretty much from day 1, would be a great appointment imo.

I agree. I mentioned a European appointment a week or so back and was told that we don't need a foreigner here.
How rude, it shouldn't matter where you post from :D

Apr 1, 2009
macleanie":3nf1ba4j said:
That poll is quite stunning. Holloway is the clear favourite amongst Argyle fans and I wonder if that has meant anything to the Boards search for a new manager.

If the Board wanted to use the expertise of fans in selecting a new manager, they would have to provide us with a list of candidates and make the poll available to all Argyle fans (how they do that is another matter). At present Lowe is the only one known to be (or have been) a confirmed candidate.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
monkeywrench":1bi9n2pd said:
macleanie":1bi9n2pd said:
That poll is quite stunning. Holloway is the clear favourite amongst Argyle fans and I wonder if that has meant anything to the Boards search for a new manager.

Why would it? I shouldn't imagine that due diligence includes checking what a couple hundred fans think on an Internet poll!

This.

The last thing I'd want is fans deciding what managers and players to hire and fire.

May 16, 2016
macleanie":eblozijn said:

Clear favourite to about one block of the Lyndhurst ? Bit of perspective required.

Bermudian Green":2zli0vp2 said:
Chancellor":2zli0vp2 said:
Pottypilgrim":2zli0vp2 said:
Nestor El Maestro now in on Skybet at 40/1. Cant get much more left of field than that....better get my tenner out :think:
I mentioned him pretty much from day 1, would be a great appointment imo.

I agree. I mentioned a European appointment a week or so back and was told that we don't need a foreigner here.

You surprise me! Plymouth, the melting pot of multi-culturism, is normally so warm and welcoming to outsiders. :funny:

Oct 24, 2013
The official club twitter has just retweeted a post by Jock Morrison. So clearly he’s our new boss and all other viewpoints are redundant ;)

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Don’t know if relevant but Michael Flynn has come in a touch to 5-1 in the betting for the Swansea manager’s job.. he’s 2nd fav behind Micky Mellon.

Mar 23, 2008
JannerinCardiff":3qqxghx3 said:
Don’t know if relevant but Michael Flynn has come in a touch to 5-1 in the betting for the Swansea manager’s job.. he’s 2nd fav behind Micky Mellon.
If Mellon goes to Swansea, there's a certain manager who I'm sure would find the Tranmere job rather attractive.......

Mar 27, 2008
Fareham HAMPSHIRE
Lowe and Flynn look to be on the drift ,maybe 2 +2 = Hollowords ? in Elburton on Saturday , good opportunity for interview if he hasn’t already had one , speaks the language (almost), good contacts in the game and provides a smile around the place ( maybe grimace from some ) and if there is any continuing link to QPR over his gardening leave salary that prob ends from 1 June . Perhaps what he needs to satisfy Halletts need for younger man is to identify an assistant who can develop under Ollie .

Mar 27, 2008
Fareham HAMPSHIRE
Holloway star guest at SWP league presentation dinner on Sat at Crowne Plaza on the Hoe , anyone going ? He’s bound to make some comment either way and if it’s not him ,unlikely club would announce new manager (esp if he was interviewed ) while he is in town that would distract from the big announcement and deflects spotlight from new man

Sep 25, 2010
ivordewdney":12ip7y0r said:
Holloway star guest at SWP league presentation dinner on Sat at Crowne Plaza on the Hoe , anyone going ? He’s bound to make some comment either way and if it’s not him ,unlikely club would announce new manager (esp if he was interviewed ) while he is in town that would distract from the big announcement and deflects spotlight from new man

Jesus, get a life

Jul 29, 2010
Martyn":xvfmbilk said:
ivordewdney":xvfmbilk said:

Jesus, get a life

:eek:fft:

Spoiler alert >> he did, twice. He gave his life and then rose again. I guess you haven't got to the final chapter yet.

feeling frustrated by this whole debacle..is he, isn't he our manager? more twists than Eastenders and Corrie put together. Come along now Mr Hallett, lets get this done..we have interest in key players to consider and contracts to be signed/re-sign. Time is a ticking... :banghead: