Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 109 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
xmastree":2ses3h8n said:
Martyn":2ses3h8n said:
Green as Grass":2ses3h8n said:
So what did Ian Holloway have to say about things at Elburton on Saturday night ?

That I am now going for the Kilmarnock job, as the Green Army does not want me.

If that's exactly what he said, then it's very strange as it's evident that a significant part of the Green Army did want him! If he didn't get the job then it's down to the fact that the Board didn't want him. Or, that he didn't apply for it in the first place, as has been rumoured.

Whoosh.
Of course he didn't say that. Read Martyns posts and you will see how anti Holloway he is

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
leeroy221":111b2h42 said:
xmastree":111b2h42 said:
Martyn":111b2h42 said:
Green as Grass":111b2h42 said:
So what did Ian Holloway have to say about things at Elburton on Saturday night ?

If that's exactly what he said, then it's very strange as it's evident that a significant part of the Green Army did want him! If he didn't get the job then it's down to the fact that the Board didn't want him. Or, that he didn't apply for it in the first place, as has been rumoured.

Whoosh.
Of course he didn't say that. Read Martyns posts and you will see how anti Holloway he is
He's quoted as saying:

"I would be very interested in the Kilmarnock job. I'm looking to get back into the game and Scottish football is appealing for any manager.
"There are big clubs and a big managers and a lot of talented players. Just look at John McGinn. He has been fantastic for Aston Villa and was a player I was keen to take to QPR if I had stayed there.

"Without a shadow of doubt I'd be interested in Kilmarnock. Steve Clarke did a great job there and it's a really good club."

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=107958

Sep 25, 2010
Keepitgreen":1x7e4hv2 said:
leeroy221":1x7e4hv2 said:
xmastree":1x7e4hv2 said:
Martyn":1x7e4hv2 said:
Green as Grass":1x7e4hv2 said:

Whoosh.
He's quoted as saying:

"I would be very interested in the Kilmarnock job. I'm looking to get back into the game and Scottish football is appealing for any manager.
"There are big clubs and a big managers and a lot of talented players. Just look at John McGinn. He has been fantastic for Aston Villa and was a player I was keen to take to QPR if I had stayed there.

"Without a shadow of doubt I'd be interested in Kilmarnock. Steve Clarke did a great job there and it's a really good club."

Great news that, we have now appointed Ryan Lowe.
And further good news that it NOT Hollowords, in fact he may have not even been interviewed

Note to X-isle, good news ain’t it that it not that dinasour which is Hollowords.

By the way, you were completely wrong in saying that I am a B team apologist, absolutely completely wrong. You should know bette. I am PAFC supporter, which ever opposition we play, plus I support the reserves and youth teams also. Shame you don’t.

Aug 5, 2016
Dinosaur. That term is so overused now on these boards that it has lost its original meaning. The bloke is 56 and managed many different sides in the top two divisions very well, and you make out he is a pensioner who hasn't been active for twenty years. Like he is Mick from Rocky suddenly being thrown into the job of training a heavyweight boxer for a world championship fight after training club level fighters for decades.

What do you mean that Holloway is a dinosaur? What do you think of John Coleman at Accrington then?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Knibbsworth":qlcv60to said:
Dinosaur. That term is so overused now on these boards that it has lost its original meaning. The bloke is 56 and managed many different sides in the top two divisions very well, and you make out he is a pensioner who hasn't been active for twenty years. Like he is Mick from Rocky suddenly being thrown into the job of training a heavyweight boxer for a world championship fight after training club level fighters for decades.

What do you mean that Holloway is a dinosaur? What do you think of John Coleman at Accrington then?
i don't regard holloway as a dinosaur as i am older than him.he has had success at more than one club but i find it odd that no english club has come in for him and he is actively courting kilmarnock.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Martyn":28k5qeiy said:
Keepitgreen":28k5qeiy said:
leeroy221":28k5qeiy said:
xmastree":28k5qeiy said:
Martyn":28k5qeiy said:
Green as Grass":28k5qeiy said:

Whoosh.
He's quoted as saying:

Great news that, we have now appointed Ryan Lowe.
And further good news that it NOT Hollowords, in fact he may have not even been interviewed

Note to X-isle, good news ain’t it that it not that dinasour which is Hollowords.

By the way, you were completely wrong in saying that I am a B team apologist, absolutely completely wrong. You should know bette. I am PAFC supporter, which ever opposition we play, plus I support the reserves and youth teams also. Shame you don’t.
.....and whoever is the referee (10/10).

Aug 5, 2016
Martyn":2lhx1gil said:
Green as Grass":2lhx1gil said:

Holloway has now publically declared interest in Walsall, Argyle and now Kilmarnock. It comes across as desperate and embarrassing. His CV speaks for itself without trying to use the media to build up support among various fanbases.