Plymouth Argyle's new manager? | Page 106 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle's new manager?

Who do you want? New poll 25 May

• Ian Holloway

Votes: 114 50.0%
  • Graham Coughlan

Votes: 8 3.5%
  • Michael Flynn

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Sol Campbell

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Jocelyn Gourvennec

Votes: 25 11.0%
  • Keith Hill

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Adam Sadler

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Gary Johnson

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Warren Joyce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steve Cotterill

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Someone else

Votes: 23 10.1%
  • Ryan Lowe

Votes: 26 11.4%

• Total voters
Sep 2, 2008
Nestor El Maestro now in on Skybet at 40/1. Cant get much more left of field than that....better get my tenner out :think:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
A couple of names that have not featured on here as out of work managers, who have previously done well, who now seek a new position are Gustav Poyet and Brian McDermott. They may not be in the Chairman's age profile bracket, but at least they know their football and have been out of the game for many months. I wonder if they wrote an application?

leeroy221

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
May 10, 2015
falmouthgreen":1yz6rpiw said:
Strange silence Must be a surprise appointment .
Surely not Arsen Wenger!!! :shock: :roll:

Nah, dinosaur, well past his sell by date. Would not be welcomed by the Green Army as opposed to an up and coming young forward thinking manager....

:lol:

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
SMIAL":2quqp3m4 said:
Army green":2quqp3m4 said:
Betting on the next argyle manager has been taken down on sky bet?? A glitch or do they know something?

And paddy power ...

Paddy just probably copying Skybet.. happens all the time.

Aug 5, 2016
leeroy221":wjdr03vu said:
falmouthgreen":wjdr03vu said:
Strange silence Must be a surprise appointment .
Surely not Arsen Wenger!!! :shock: :roll:

Nah, dinosaur, well past his sell by date. Would not be welcomed by the Green Army as opposed to an up and coming young forward thinking manager....

:lol:

Indeed, most fans on here would rather have Jack Wilshere in charge.

May 28, 2019
"darren moore" is not being mentioned much , fits the bill,seemed to be harshly sacked at wba..and do not say we can not afford him, the position is there with a salary, the applicant apply"s for that job and salary that comes with it...

Apr 1, 2009
greybeard-kernow":18j7ruo3 said:
"darren moore" is not being mentioned much , fits the bill,seemed to be harshly sacked at wba..and do not say we can not afford him, the position is there with a salary, the applicant apply"s for that job and salary that comes with it...

So if he doesn't apply due to the salary......it means we can't afford him!

I imagine he would hope to get a role higher up the leagues.

Mar 27, 2008
Fareham HAMPSHIRE
Beginning to think the 1st of June must be of some sort of significance with a current manager or ex player who wants to be player manager/ manager who is under some form of contractural or financial relationship with their current or old club until 1 June

Jun 24, 2008
That poll is quite stunning. Holloway is the clear favourite amongst Argyle fans and I wonder if that has meant anything to the Boards search for a new manager.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
macleanie":1fyvc9v2 said:
That poll is quite stunning. Holloway is the clear favourite amongst Argyle fans and I wonder if that has meant anything to the Boards search for a new manager.

Why would it? I shouldn't imagine that due diligence includes checking what a couple hundred fans think on an Internet poll!