Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 112 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
He’s a top player.

We are want to keep our top players.

Unless we receive a completely over inflated figure of course

Reactions: Andy B.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Well the Oxford fans (or one in the know) reckon they offered £750,000 for Hardie.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

Frank the Phone

🚑 Steve Hooper
Feb 19, 2021
Hardie clearly loves playing for us and living down here. It would have to be a substantial pay rise for him to want to leave for a club like Oxford.

Mar 21, 2006
Why would he go it isn’t exactly a step up in quality ( club or football )
I don’t think he wants to leave but he has a year left on his contract and if Oxford are offering to say double or treble his wages then it might be tempting. I am sure Argyle will be looking to improve the terms for those players they want to keep beyond their current contracts.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I don’t think he wants to leave but he has a year left on his contract and if Oxford are offering to say double or treble his wages then it might be tempting. I am sure Argyle will be looking to improve the terms for those players they want to keep beyond their current contracts.

If Oxford were able to treble Hardies wages I don’t know how they’d pass the SCMP of max 60% of turnover to be spent on club wages?? They don’t get crowds like we have done recently for sure.

May 18, 2022
If Hardie leaves we are in deep trouble.
If hardie was going to leave he would have by now.... any rumours of any strikers coming in prolific ones .. if schuey don't bring any in ...were gonna struggle like hell we can't rely on ennis and jephcott it's unfair on hardie

May 18, 2022
You may scoff but Hardie is still likely to be our top scorer his season with Azaz into double figures.
I like the look of Azaz and bali Mumba they work well together.. can't wait for Miller to return.. ..boy can he cross a ball.... still need a striker though .. me id look abroad plenty of wee nuggets out there as luggie use to say