Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 114 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think Argyle are short upfront but unless they lose a forward l can’t see anything coming in up top.

I think we have enough defenders. So the only other place is if Camara is sold.

I will be surprised if he is still here tbh.

Camara is currently injured according to Argyle.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
He probably is. The thing is do Argyle want him to leave for nothing. It goes against their business model.

Argyle first of all need to get him fit enough to play matches.

Then if he goes he goes, but we get a fee. BUT if he stays we keep an excellent player that in my opinion has the skill set to play one of the central midfield positions in our current 3-2-4-1 formation, and also a back up right sided number 8.

I can visualise him now towards the end of a match making a tackle with those long legs and bursting through making a gut busting run and playing it wide or through to a striker from a central midfield position.

I’m convinced Pan still has a great deal to offer us in making our ambition of championship football a reality

Aug 17, 2005
Just a name that has been suggested to me James Berry playing for macclesfield ex liverpool youngster thats been bouncing around clubs but scored 24 last season after being moved ti a central position

Reactions: elburtontrev

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Just a name that has been suggested to me James Berry playing for macclesfield ex liverpool youngster thats been bouncing around clubs but scored 24 last season after being moved ti a central position

But playing for a very low league club

Stuart Bloye

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Sep 17, 2003
Bit like Mariner who came from Chorley! Sometimes you have to take a chance
I agree Kentish, but Argyle have a poor recent record. Other clubs such as Peterborough seem to regularly pick up bargains and sell on for big bucks. I wish Argyle would improve in this area.

gallart

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 6, 2021
With less than 48 hours to go can our respective clubs hold onto the players we need to keep our promotion hopes alive. I certainly can’t see Wednesday signing anyone else but I do feel a couple will go.

Mar 18, 2020
Carson City
With less than 48 hours to go can our respective clubs hold onto the players we need to keep our promotion hopes alive. I certainly can’t see Wednesday signing anyone else but I do feel a couple will go.
Doesn't look like Wednesday need anyone! I think the Argyle squad is set now so i don't expect any movement. Well no movement in anyway.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Do Wednesday need anyone else? The bookies have them and Ipswich as odds on to fill the top 2 places. I'm happy with our squad, we just could do with Grant and Camara fit sooner rather than later.

gallart

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 6, 2021
If the rumours are to believed then maybe, Windass to Middlesbrough, Gregory to Derby, Byers and Bashiru to Blackpool.

I hope they are all rubbish but no smoke and all that, we signed Wilks last week and Mighten yesterday so maybe they are to replace an outgoing certain the latter seems possible in the Windass case

• Wow
Reactions: Garland Greene

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
If the rumours are to believed then maybe, Windass to Middlesbrough, Gregory to Derby, Byers and Bashiru to Blackpool.

I hope they are all rubbish but no smoke and all that, we signed Wilks last week and Mighten yesterday so maybe they are to replace an outgoing certain the latter seems possible in the Windass case
Windass would be a big loss for you guys.

gallart

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 6, 2021
I agree, he was injured most of last season but has had a decent start, we have an option for another year so it would have to be a fairly decent offer to be accepted