Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 59 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Whoever our targets are (we have no idea) will be within budget & enhance what we already have

All these names mentioned , all the clickbait on Social media means nothing

Management know what they are doing - stuff is going on in the background that is so well hidden/no leaks/so private that when we do get an incoming it is a surprise

The club is letting us know on their terms - when they have something to share they will share it

Sep 6, 2006
Whoever our targets are (we have no idea) will be within budget & enhance what we already have

Management know what they are doing - stuff is going on in the background that is so well hidden/no leaks/so private that when we do get an incoming it is a surprise

The club is letting us know on their terms - when they have something to share they will share it
Thanks for that. Good to know!

Reactions: justanotherfan

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London

Are your posts constructed by an automated bot or something MM? ;)

Jul 12, 2016
It looks like we are still interested in striker James Norwood although Bristol Rovers are favourites to sign him.
We were linked to signing him in January but he decided to stay at Ipswich.

Could Wilson put in a good word?

Aug 10, 2006
Post Covid there are loans to pay back . Also Argyle will have been effected by the raise in gas and electric . The cost of living has gone up for all of us let alone a Football Club. I think you will see that money is very tight in all of the divisions bar the Premiership
i understand that but don't plead poverty to me they have made a lot of money, last season 13,300 odd crowds just sold nearly 8500 season tickets ,last seasons cup run and tv money season before the insurance pay out plus the money they received from nhs for the covid vaccination centre so they must have a few quid to spend on player's.

Aug 10, 2006
i understand that but don't plead poverty to me they have made a lot of money, last season 13,300 odd crowds just sold nearly 8500 season tickets ,last seasons cup run and tv money season before the insurance pay out plus the money they received from nhs for the covid vaccination centre so they must have a few quid to spend on player's.
they had enough money to buy a giant tv.

Jul 28, 2020
Lots of talk about new players- understandably so

But personally would be dissapointed if we don’t get Jordan Garrick back again

Bags of pace and good ability too

Can cover both wing back positions and up front too . Perhaps most important of all he’s clearly a nice guy...

If you get to read this Jordan- come on down, you know it makes sense....

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Can cover both wing back positions and up front too . Perhaps most important of all he’s clearly a nice guy...

All well and good you saying you will be disappointed if he don’t come back and says Jordan come on down you know it makes sense. But he may not fit in our plans moving forward

Reactions: briangreen
Feb 21, 2012
Plymouth

Similar to Byron Moore, a good all rounder, shame he was let go by Argyle.

Jul 28, 2020
I know this might upset a few people

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new- looks like Graham Carey is about to sign for St Johnston ( according to the Scottish newspaper “ courier)”)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I know this might upset a few people

Sorry to be the bearer of bad new- looks like Graham Carey is about to sign for St Johnston ( according to the Scottish newspaper “ courier)”)

Why sorry to be the bearer of bad news? Surely everyone knows he won’t/wouldn’t come back here