Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 61 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Jun 27, 2019
Like I said, good player but very questionable fitness record.

That said, I highly doubt he'd be coming to play second fiddle, which makes me think that Grant has told the club he wants to leave.

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
General consensus among Rotherham fans .. excellent player on his day, shame about his fitness record.

Sound familiar?

Aug 9, 2021
Didn't Ipswich fans say the same about James Wilson? I maybe wrong but he played less than 20 games and still won player of the year there. Since Hallett came on board we have not got a lot wrong with signings. Perhaps our medical team are a lot more switched on, than what Rotherham have in place.

Aug 9, 2021
I just can’t see it. I’d like for it to change but this formation l feel is unfortunately here to stay.
Lowe only had one string to his bow and Schuey is to clever in my opinion to try a new formation without at least a pre season to work on it. Let's wait and see.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
He has yet to sign on the dotted line- saying & doing are 2 totally different things

If we get an incoming whats to say it won't be him

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
“I was very surprised we did not offer Mikel another year TBH.

His fitness was a problem at times, but when he played he was a stand out performer in many games.

He is decent at tracking back and can beat defenders with ease.
I liked him and wish him all the best. Once a Miller always a Miller especially Mickel.”

Seems like if we can keep him fit he’ll be a good signing.