Pasoti Incoming? (appeared to be Bobby Duncan - NOT signing) | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Incoming? (appeared to be Bobby Duncan - NOT signing)

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Someone mentioned the player looked like Adam Morgan - another player who originated from Liverpool. It was then stated that Morgan played for Chelmsford away to bath on Saturday so it couldn’t have been him. Nobody said that Bobby Duncan was playing in Bath…….
My mistake, I read it wrong 🙊

Reactions: BojanTheGreat

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
If I had to choose between Lowe signing Bobby Duncan or Danny Hylton….

I’d much rather it was Bobby Duncan.

C

Cult Of Personality

Bobby Duncan is a punt but Argyle should be making these punts now and again. We are a club that is away from the lights and sounds of the major cities in London Manchester and the North East. Duncan is seems has issues but its issues in regard of playing time. He wants to play and make a name for himself. Thats not a bad thing in a player i much rather have a player who wants to play and make a name for himself then some player that just wants to collect a pay check.

Sep 29, 2013
plymouth
Bobby Duncan is a punt but Argyle should be making these punts now and again. We are a club that is away from the lights and sounds of the major cities in London Manchester and the North East. Duncan is seems has issues but its issues in regard of playing time. He wants to play and make a name for himself. Thats not a bad thing in a player i much rather have a player who wants to play and make a name for himself then some player that just wants to collect a pay check.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

Me too. 👍

Reactions: BojanTheGreat

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006

Why is that ? Genuinely interested btw.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Why is that ? Genuinely interested btw.
Hylton is 32, hasn’t scored a goal in nearly 2 years. expect a decent wage.

Duncan is 20, had represented England at various youth levels. Would be cheaper wages I think than Hylton. Greater potential to make a profit from a free transfer.

Apr 1, 2009
Hylton is 32, hasn’t scored a goal in nearly 2 years. expect a decent wage.

Duncan is 20, had represented England at various youth levels. Would be cheaper wages I think than Hylton. Greater potential to make a profit from a free transfer.
I can't see how this can be a free transfer, unless Derby want to pay up Duncan's contract. Duncan has 22 months left on his contract which, I would assume, pays him rather more than we would want to. He's not going to want to walk away from a lot of money, and financially challenged Derby are unlikely to want to pay him up. I think it will be a loan, initially until January, in the hope that it puts him in the shop window, and that the player actually does something that encourages a club to buy up his contract.

Reactions: cheshiregreen
Apr 4, 2004
If we do get Duncan in, it's got to be in the same category of signing as the super talented ex Everton lad Lowe got here for a few months. Put simply, access to a player we would never get if he didn't have a bit of a malfunction in him. We have everything to gain, nothing to loose. If he causes trouble show him the door. Simple.