Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

Mar 21, 2013
Tugboat":3nu8auhq said:
Biggs":3nu8auhq said:
Tugboat":3nu8auhq said:
Pettgreen":3nu8auhq said:
Edwards mistake i'm afraid.

Why is that clown even in the staring 11?

Tugs, I’ve said it before but you need to just count to 10 before your matchday posts.
Counted to 11. Nothing changes.

I’ll speak my mind, choose not to read it if it doesn’t fall in line with yours.

Fair enough, & people will speak theirs & most of them are in agreement that it was a very poor post, nothing precious about their reaction, could’ve just said he was poor & at fault.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Penmaster":bx95b7y7 said:
Tugboat":bx95b7y7 said:
Pettgreen":bx95b7y7 said:

Take a deep breath, think about what you have just posted, then consider rewording or deleting.
Add apologizing to that list - utterly shameful post that the Mods will hopefully act on. :furious:

Feb 2, 2007
It very much depends on what meaning Tugboat was using the word Clown. 1. Edwards has made a mistake, our team is comedic, they wear traditional costumes but maybe not make up although I can't vouch for this; 2. would be very harsh.

clown
klaʊn/Submit
noun
a comic entertainer, especially one in a circus, wearing a traditional costume and exaggerated make-up.
"a circus clown"
synonyms: comic entertainer, Pierrot, comedian; More,
ARCHAIC
an unsophisticated country person; a rustic.

C

Charles Plym

Tugboat":6vbq80yr said:
Charles.plym":6vbq80yr said:
Tugboat":6vbq80yr said:
Pettgreen":6vbq80yr said:

:furious: :furious: :furious: disgusting post !

Why because he’s had an illness?

That has nothing to do with it what so ever. You cross that line on a match day and you are there to do a job. He isn’t capable of doing that so stick your sentiments up your rear and get real. The bloke is contributing to our most woeful start to a season in decades.

Dry your eyes snowflake and wake the hell up.
You are an absolute piece of scum hiding behind a keyboard , abuse a player , abuse fellow posters who rightly call you out , others have said he isn’t good enough without need of infantile abuse , and as for snowflake? I’d happily meet you to discuss that .

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Tugboat":vg4pityw said:
Since I Was 33":vg4pityw said:
Charles.plym":vg4pityw said:
Pettgreen":vg4pityw said:

That has nothing to do with it what so ever. You cross that line on a match day and you are there to do a job. He isn’t capable of doing that so stick your sentiments up your rear and get real. The bloke is contributing to our most woeful start to a season in decades.

Quite the most ridiculous thing I've read on here for a long while. Quite appalling comments about a cancer survivor - unbelievable.

Read it again.

It has absolutely nothing to do with illness. People taking offence because I called a player a clown.

No. People taking offence because your easy target (this week) is a guy trying to rebuild a career after serious illness. Others have made a similar point without offending anyone.

And I'd suggest he's starting because we kept a clean sheet last week and are desperate for a settled central defensive partnership. Not hard really.

Apr 12, 2016
Emeraldinho":3prrrupv said:
Penmaster":3prrrupv said:
Tugboat":3prrrupv said:
Pettgreen":3prrrupv said:

Take a deep breath, think about what you have just posted, then consider rewording or deleting.
Add apologizing to that list - utterly shameful post that the Mods will hopefully act on. :furious:
Agreed - really can't believe I read what he posted

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Charles.plym":3tsyd615 said:
Tugboat":3tsyd615 said:
Charles.plym":3tsyd615 said:
Tugboat":3tsyd615 said:
Pettgreen":3tsyd615 said:

You are an absolute piece of scum hiding behind a keyboard , abuse a player , abuse fellow posters who rightly call you out , others have said he isn’t good enough without need of infantile abuse , and as for snowflake? I’d happily meet you to discuss that .

And that’s not threatening behaviour.

I call someone a clown and everyone reins down on me with fury. You call comeone ‘scum’ and nothing..

Have a word

Feb 2, 2007
Charles.plym":2mnerxb2 said:
Tugboat":2mnerxb2 said:
Charles.plym":2mnerxb2 said:
Tugboat":2mnerxb2 said:
Pettgreen":2mnerxb2 said:

snowflake
ˈsnəʊfleɪk/Submit
noun
a flake of snow, especially a feathery ice crystal, typically displaying delicate sixfold symmetry.
a white-flowered Eurasian plant related to and resembling the snowdrop, typically blooming in the summer or autumn.

C

Charles Plym

Tugboat":1vbmobog said:
Charles.plym":1vbmobog said:
Charles.plym":1vbmobog said:
Pettgreen":1vbmobog said:

And that’s not threatening behaviour.

Have a word
Ahh bless .
It’s everybody else except you isn’t it . You are a coward abusing people behind a keyboard I just said I’d happily discuss it in the real world . You brought this on yourself . Can everyone else really be wrong.?

Apr 16, 2016
I'be been through the same thing as Edwards and it took me a good 12 months to get anyway near the energy levels I had before. Whilst he is a professional sportsman, I still think he has come back too early