Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
It's sad to say but Edwards seems to have lost that 10% from his woes a year ago. Don't get me wrong it's amazing to see him on the pitch but he is not the player he was.

Apr 12, 2016
Pettgreen":2k80zrg1 said:
It's sad to say but Edwards seems to have lost that 10% from his woes a year ago. Don't get me wrong it's amazing to see him on the pitch but he is not the player he was.
Maybe so but don't agree with certain posters calling him a clown - out of order

C

Charles Plym

Pettgreen":1urnt0lz said:
That comments fair , but for some other cundle of a poster to call him a clown is nothing short of a disgrace.

Jun 1, 2015
Pett, East Sussex
Since I Was 33":2cblvu6w said:
Pettgreen":2cblvu6w said:
Maybe so but don't agree with certain posters calling him a clown - out of order

Agreed

Apr 30, 2011
Pettgreen":37t3djj9 said:

Have to agree and point respectfully made unlike some other posters.

C

Charles Plym

nick_PASTIE":1dy2sapd said:
Charles.plym":1dy2sapd said:
When will this board understand that WE NEED CHANGE NOW ffs

I thought you were pro-Adams?

We haven't got a board who have a scoobies about football but hey ho.
Lol not me , dire negative football, no tactics, arrogant attitude, and now poo results , I’d say pro is a little strong lol .