Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 25 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
loyal1970":2jjwaz4i said:
brents legacy he clearly gave the manager and I use the term loosely f..k all in the summer.

Hmm!! I suspect that our problem is that we went for quantity not quality.

Apr 20, 2004
Dorset
That was the worst performance I've ever seen from Carey. Absolutely abject. The only thing he put any effort into was arguing!
I know most of the others were terrible as well but for me Carey shows there's something deeply wrong in with the team. I'm genuinely shocked at how a player with his ability can be so bad, tbh.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
AdelaideGreen":2tgnyi5p said:
loyal1970":2tgnyi5p said:
brents legacy he clearly gave the manager and I use the term loosely f..k all in the summer.

Hmm!! I suspect that our problem is that we went for quantity not quality.

And that was probably a reaction to the end of last season when we ran out of steam and players in depth. But I don't see anything in any of the new players that improves on last season's team. In analogous terms, we seem to have diluted the talent pool for the sake of more volume.

Mar 8, 2016
Okeefe, you can fudge off back to Cardiff now please. Leave the wages you’ve stolen from our club behind if you’ve any decency.

May 1, 2011
Monster Green":2cg9i26r said:
nick_PASTIE":2cg9i26r said:
Frank_Butcher":2cg9i26r said:
Tugboat":2cg9i26r said:
mde203":2cg9i26r said:
I've never seen us give up so often as we have this season. Shameful. These players deserve a lot of criticism as well as the management.

The players aren’t playing for the manager

So who's to blame? In your workplace, is it acceptable for employees not to do their job because they don't agree with the direction being presented?

Adams has made mistakes - for me the root of it lies during the Summer with the acquisition strategy and a very weak pre-season. But the players have to assume a great deal of responsibility as well.

Thanks Frank, good summary. How's Pat and the car lot btw?

Maybe the players do not have the skill, the education nor the intelligence to play the Adams wants. All down to acquisition too

The lack of effort and urgency is even more concerning than the lack of ability.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
plymouth1970":ri0igr46 said:
I blame Dianne Abbott
If she was in charge at least we’d have 14 players starting.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
warney":2rzqyeph said:
That was the worst performance I've ever seen from Carey. Absolutely abject. The only thing he put any effort into was arguing!
I know most of the others were terrible as well but for me Carey shows there's something deeply wrong in with the team. I'm genuinely shocked at how a player with his ability can be so bad, tbh.

Reckon he will get poached in January. He has not become a bad player over night but he is not performing in this dreadful team and the frustration with inability of those around him shows