Oxford v Argyle Match Thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Oxford v Argyle Match Thread

Mar 23, 2008
Not good but let's see what they are made of, we have the attacking flair to come back and have to get Carey and Lameiras on the ball and it will come. COYG.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Charles.plym":6zwukwt4 said:
Tugboat":6zwukwt4 said:
Pettgreen":6zwukwt4 said:
Edwards mistake i'm afraid.

Why is that clown even in the staring 11?

:furious: :furious: :furious: disgusting post !

Why because he’s had an illness?

That has nothing to do with it what so ever. You cross that line on a match day and you are there to do a job. He isn’t capable of doing that so stick your sentiments up your rear and get real. The bloke is contributing to our most woeful start to a season in decades.

Dry your eyes snowflake and wake the hell up.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Penmaster":1ksrn2kx said:
Tugboat":1ksrn2kx said:
Pettgreen":1ksrn2kx said:

Take a deep breath, think about what you have just posted, then consider rewording or deleting.

Are you for real?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Tugboat":35gtpe0q said:
Pettgreen":35gtpe0q said:

Tugs, I’ve said it before but you need to just count to 10 before your matchday posts.

Apr 12, 2016
Tugboat":2zn7seuk said:
Charles.plym":2zn7seuk said:
Tugboat":2zn7seuk said:
Pettgreen":2zn7seuk said:

That has nothing to do with it what so ever. You cross that line on a match day and you are there to do a job. He isn’t capable of doing that so stick your sentiments up your rear and get real. The bloke is contributing to our most woeful start to a season in decades.

Quite the most ridiculous thing I've read on here for a long while. Quite appalling comments about a cancer survivor - unbelievable.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Biggs":36k3fmh9 said:
Tugboat":36k3fmh9 said:
Pettgreen":36k3fmh9 said:

Tugs, I’ve said it before but you need to just count to 10 before your matchday posts.
Counted to 11. Nothing changes.

I’ll speak my mind, choose not to read it if it doesn’t fall in line with yours.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I like the bloke and I've got the utmost respect for him, but Edwards isn't good enough for L1 football, unfortunately nor are Wootton & Canavan.

Feb 2, 2007
pedro91":3a044eb5 said:
Did Mackie celebrate?

He scored a goal, he bloody should have. He hasn't scored since November 2017!!!!!!

As for Tugboat, poorly chosen use of clown- Ryan Edwards is no clown, but the person picking a clearly unfit player... maybe.

May 1, 2011
Penmaster":jmyct2n4 said:
Pettgreen":jmyct2n4 said:
It's sad to say but Edwards seems to have lost that 10% from his woes a year ago. Don't get me wrong it's amazing to see him on the pitch but he is not the player he was.

Have to agree and point respectfully made unlike some other posters.

I think it's human nature that given our empathy for what he went through we have been afraid to say that this season he has been pretty poor to average.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Since I Was 33":3owx2qas said:
Tugboat":3owx2qas said:
Charles.plym":3owx2qas said:
Tugboat":3owx2qas said:
Pettgreen":3owx2qas said:

Quite the most ridiculous thing I've read on here for a long while. Quite appalling comments about a cancer survivor - unbelievable.

Read it again.

It has absolutely nothing to do with illness. People taking offence because I called a player a clown.

Feb 2, 2007
Cobi Budge":35yeul21 said:
I like the bloke and I've got the utmost respect for him, but Edwards isn't good enough for L1 football, unfortunately nor are Wootton & Canavan.

The prep for L2 has worked well this year- just hope and pray they are under 2 year contracts otherwise we will start next season in a similar place to the Peter Reid L2 side. :furious:

Jul 12, 2016
Give Edwards a break. He is not the only one underperforming and it's amazing to see him playing again albeit he is struggling.

Feb 2, 2007
Tugboat":1025grfw said:
Since I Was 33":1025grfw said:
Charles.plym":1025grfw said:
Pettgreen":1025grfw said:

Read it again.

It has absolutely nothing to do with illness. People taking offence because I called a player a clown.

Did you know there are only 100 registered clowns in the UK?

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/29/there-ar ... y-7893570/