Makes me appreciate him even more... | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Makes me appreciate him even more...

Dec 30, 2011
1. DA's teams play negative football.
2. He is a dull and uninspiring manager - at least when interviewed.
3. He managed to get us relegated despite a handful of very good players on the books.
4. He ought to have been sacked earlier and perhaps we'd have stayed up.

He wasn't all bad but just forget him !

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Didn’t want to start a new thread, but I’ve just attended the ‘Evening with Ryan Lowe’ event at the superb new GT’s building. Ryan was on top form, as was Andrew Parkinson, open, honest, engaging answers. The evening sadly had to be cut short as a lady was taken ill and an ambulance was called, hope she’s recovering well. I spoke to Ryan individually and he was a pleasure to chat to, he made time for everyone who approached him.

I already felt we were in the right hands, but I left tonight having absolutely no doubt.

Jul 12, 2016
Any chance we can now look forward and stop any further posts on this subject. :banghead:

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oldage":142lde23 said:
Any chance we can now look forward and stop any further posts on this subject. :banghead:

It's posts like Cobi's that make me appreciate ............ Ryan Lowe even more!! :scarf:

Yes, let's move on guys (and gals!) Yes? Yes!! (Bargain Hunt stylee kick!) :scarf:

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
So glad you are all so happy to be 12th in League 2! Heaven forbid if DA HAD stayed and we were 12th - He would have been murdered by now!!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
oldage":3g5ha5rs said:

Looking at the last post, it appears to be a resounding 'NO!' then!!

So, all we can do I think is move on from this thread.

edmonds200? Nothing I can say to you. I support Argyle and (if he deserves it imho) I support our current manager. Ex managers might be the subject of mild curiosity but that would be all. Not interested mate.

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
What is wrong with Edmonds200?

I really cannot decide if he is a troll or simply utterly obsessed with an individual. I don't think its Argyle related anymore. Didn't we have a forum for ex-Argyle people once. Can't this thread go there?

I have multiple opinions on Adams, but only in the same way as Carl Fletcher, Ken Brown, ZX81's, my Football 84 sticker book, the closure of Tinsley TMD, the Purple Haze bookshop in the old Drake's circus, the Russian Girl I dated for one night after the fresher's fair at University, the suspension in my old Allegro, the way to wear my Foster's School tie, the renaming of Poole speedway to Wildcats in 1985, the ending of the formal dress code at work, the end of Knightmare on ITV, the replacement of Tamsin West as the actress playing Linda Twist in round the twist, the redesign of the Daleks in the Moffat era of Doctor Who, the best way to approach the three pint challenge at Frisbee club etc. They are all in the past and no relevance to how I will enjoy (or not) my game tomorrow or the way I assess this season.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
edmonds200":3vgc74jz said:
So glad you are all so happy to be 12th in League 2! Heaven forbid if DA HAD stayed and we were 12th - He would have been murdered by now!!!

Difference is we’re playing entertaining football.

Sorry but personally I like being entertained.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Ffs please don’t feed the troll

Dec 22, 2004
Plymouth
Pogleswoody":2o7mpj3e said:
Yes maybe we should get together with edmonds200 over a pint in The Good Companions, The Unity or the The Oporto?? :think:

I’ll invite Michael Foote, Lady Astor and Francis Drake. They’ll enjoy the debate.

Aug 27, 2019
Supported PAFC since '65, thru thick & regular thin!
Have enjoyed the pointlessness of this thread & am mad enough to look back a few pages to chuckle again & again.
Is time to move on though & enjoy both present & future, starting tomorrow with a 3-0 victory to put us on the front foot again.....COYGs!! Thanks for all contributions but shall not now revisit this thread,
Lets move forward together, united we can & shall win!.

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
Tony_Flags":1t6i1e75 said:

I really cannot decide if he is a troll or simply utterly obsessed with an individual. I don't think its Argyle related anymore. Didn't we have a forum for ex-Argyle people once. Can't this thread go there?

I have multiple opinions on Adams, but only in the same way as Carl Fletcher, Ken Brown, ZX81's, my Football 84 sticker book, the closure of Tinsley TMD, the Purple Haze bookshop in the old Drake's circus, the Russian Girl I dated for one night after the fresher's fair at University, the suspension in my old Allegro, the way to wear my Foster's School tie, the renaming of Poole speedway to Wildcats in 1985, the ending of the formal dress code at work, the end of Knightmare on ITV, the replacement of Tamsin West as the actress playing Linda Twist in round the twist, the redesign of the Daleks in the Moffat era of Doctor Who, the best way to approach the three pint challenge at Frisbee club etc. They are all in the past and no relevance to how I will enjoy (or not) my game tomorrow or the way I assess this season.

I used to work with a guy who had been on the British Leyland production line, where they referred to the Austin Allegro as the All Aggro! Had to be one of the worst cars this country ever produced. Mind you, the Princess was right up there!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Devongreenowl":1ashf22a said:
Tony_Flags":1ashf22a said:

I used to work with a guy who had been on the British Leyland production line, where they referred to the Austin Allegro as the All Aggro! Had to be one of the worst cars this country ever produced. Mind you, the Princess was right up there!
I used to work with a bloke who bought a brand new FSO,referred to by garages as "flipping seen off" or something like that,anyway it broke down on laira bridge the first day he had it. :facepalm: