Makes me appreciate him even more... | Page 15 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Makes me appreciate him even more...

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
2015 -2016 After 12 games we were first W8 D2 L2 - Reuben Reid fired a brace as we won 2-0 in front of the cameras at Notts County!
2016-2017 After 12 games we were first W9 D1 L2 - Sonny Bradley fired a brace away at Stevenage as we won 2-1 with another dominant display!
2019-2020 Afer 12 games we are 12th W4 D4 L4 - but at least we are playing some super football!

Unfortunately this is one of the most calamitous sides I have witnessed with absolutely no fight and a manager who has so many backroom staff giving so many opinions the players seem lost. Again us fans deserve all we get....

Mar 14, 2009
edmonds200":2qw5200v said:
2015 -2016 After 12 games we were first W8 D2 L2 - Reuben Reid fired a brace as we won 2-0 in front of the cameras at Notts County!
2016-2017 After 12 games we were first W9 D1 L2 - Sonny Bradley fired a brace away at Stevenage as we won 2-1 with another dominant display!
2019-2020 Afer 12 games we are 12th W4 D4 L4 - but at least we are playing some super football!

Unfortunately this is one of the most calamitous sides I have witnessed with absolutely no fight and a manager who has so many backroom staff giving so many opinions the players seem lost. Again us fans deserve all we get....

Lol, you missed out the start of 2017-18 and 2018-19 season. I wonder why you did that :funny: ???

And suddenly your point then becomes invalid. As those starts we’re much, much worse .... plus they happened for two seasons running.

I guess your confirming by this what we already knew (if your saying after one season this start isn’t good enough) that Adams wasn’t good enough.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Metal_Green_Mickey":2fv6rk84 said:
edmonds200":2fv6rk84 said:

Lol, you missed out the start of 2017-18 and 2018-19 season. I wonder why you did that :funny: ???

And suddenly your point then becomes invalid. As those starts we’re much, much worse .... plus they happened for two seasons running.

I guess your confirming by this what we already knew (if your saying after one season this start isn’t good enough) that Adams wasn’t good enough.
In League 1 - well if your happy with the salesman Im happy for you -

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Come on then Edmonds time for a proper answer.

If Adams was so great why did he get us relegated? Regardless whether Lowe works out or not I’m glad DA left and it should have been much sooner.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Steve.PAFC2012":iwmdly8p said:

If Adams was so great why did he get us relegated? Regardless whether Lowe works out or not I’m glad DA left and it should have been much sooner.
We got relegated because we had Macey all season and because we didn't sell freddie in January when he was obviously upsetting team chemistry.
In League 2 he was unparalleled with a lot smaller budget than this seasons..

May 1, 2011
edmonds200":ikv8etsc said:
Steve.PAFC2012":ikv8etsc said:

We got relegated because we had Macey all season and because we didn't sell freddie in January when he was obviously upsetting team chemistry.

He took 2 seasons to get us up out of the bottom tier. Hardly unparalleled.
Had we of sold Lapado we would have been relegated earlier.
Had we of sacked Adam's earlier we would have stayed up.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Steve.PAFC2012":2hqatcud said:
edmonds200":2hqatcud said:
Steve.PAFC2012":2hqatcud said:

Who signed Macey? If Adams has the common sense to play Letheren instead maybe we would have stayed up.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Steve.PAFC2012":1sjon4jh said:
edmonds200":1sjon4jh said:

Who signed Macey? If Adams has the common sense to play Letheren instead maybe we would have stayed up.

Why give him a 5 year deal?

May 1, 2011
edmonds200":k96t7mb9 said:
Steve.PAFC2012":k96t7mb9 said:
edmonds200":k96t7mb9 said:

Totally agree, that was a serious error of judgement, he's hardly sort after.

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Bristol Rich":kzo5zpsf said:
edmonds200":kzo5zpsf said:
Steve.PAFC2012":kzo5zpsf said:
edmonds200":kzo5zpsf said:

Totally agree, that was a serious error of judgement, he's hardly sort after.

So what aspect of Ryan Lowes League 2 management are you so happy with?

May 1, 2011
If Adams was so great why did he get us relegated? Regardless whether Lowe works out or not I’m glad DA left and it should have been much sooner.[/quote]
In League 2 he was unparalleled with a lot smaller budget than this seasons..[/quote][/quote]
Who signed Macey? If Adams has the common sense to play Letheren instead maybe we would have stayed up.[/quote]

Why give him a 5 year deal?[/quote]

Totally agree, that was a serious error of judgement, he's hardly sort after.[/quote]

So what aspect of Ryan Lowes League 2 management are you so happy with?[/quote]

Could you show me the quote where I said I was?
However just because Lowe is not having the impact we wanted that doesn't exonerate former managers, whether that's Adams, Sheridan or even Ken Brown.