Makes me appreciate him even more... | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Makes me appreciate him even more...

Jan 18, 2009
Bittaford
Bristol Rich":3w0cpokw said:
If Adams was so great why did he get us relegated? Regardless whether Lowe works out or not I’m glad DA left and it should have been much sooner.
We got relegated because we had Macey all season and because we didn't sell freddie in January when he was obviously upsetting team chemistry.
In League 2 he was unparalleled with a lot smaller budget than this seasons..[/quote][/quote]
Who signed Macey? If Adams has the common sense to play Letheren instead maybe we would have stayed up.[/quote]

Why give him a 5 year deal?[/quote]

Totally agree, that was a serious error of judgement, he's hardly sort after.[/quote]

So what aspect of Ryan Lowes League 2 management are you so happy with?[/quote]

Could you show me the quote where I said I was?
However just because Lowe is not having the impact we wanted that doesn't exonerate former managers, whether that's Adams, Sheridan or even Ken Brown.[/quote]
So you don't rate any of our previous managers or the current one. Take a good look at yourself cos Jurgen Klopp isn't coming anytime soon.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
We will agree to disagree on this subject Edmonds but one thing I will always agree with you on is what a class act Reuben Reid was/is.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Whether Ryan Lowe fails or succeeds has absolutely nothing to do with Derek Adams’ performance. He had to go & he was rightfully relieved of his duties, Lowe’s performance has absolutely nothing to do with that, so I find the constant comparisons odd.

May 1, 2011
edmonds200":2epjm7vj said:
Bristol Rich":2epjm7vj said:
If Adams was so great why did he get us relegated? Regardless whether Lowe works out or not I’m glad DA left and it should have been much sooner.
We got relegated because we had Macey all season and because we didn't sell freddie in January when he was obviously upsetting team chemistry.
In League 2 he was unparalleled with a lot smaller budget than this seasons..
[/quote]
Who signed Macey? If Adams has the common sense to play Letheren instead maybe we would have stayed up.[/quote]

Why give him a 5 year deal?[/quote]

Totally agree, that was a serious error of judgement, he's hardly sort after.[/quote]

So what aspect of Ryan Lowes League 2 management are you so happy with?[/quote]

Could you show me the quote where I said I was?
However just because Lowe is not having the impact we wanted that doesn't exonerate former managers, whether that's Adams, Sheridan or even Ken Brown.[/quote]
So you don't rate any of our previous managers or the current one. Take a good look at yourself cos Jurgen Klopp isn't coming anytime soon.[/quote]

Any? I listed 3. We were formed in the 19th century lad so there has been quite a few, although to hear you babble on you'd think the last one was our only one.