Ipswich game moved to Sunday and live on TV | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ipswich game moved to Sunday and live on TV

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Let's hope Morsey plays for Egypt and doesn't suffer the same injury he inflicted on Bolton eh?

Dirty horrible sod. 🤬

Edited to add - I've changed the wording of my post as I received a complaint about me wishing an injury on another player.

Last edited:

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I wondered why tickets are no longer on sale on the ticket site for the Ipswich game. Thought it might have sold out but I presume this is the reason

still on sale on my App?

Bryan Tregunna

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Sep 22, 2003
I note that Leigh has only started one of their games this season. So, it depends on whether they view Wes Burns as being key and the impact of us missing Azaz.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Even if Morsy is called up I think Ipswich would be daft not to play and face a mideeek trip later. Galloway is now out as well as Azaz while they have 3 missing, one of whom has hardly featured.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Burns & Morsey were in Ipswich starting line up today.

The other is Greg Leigh a Jamaican left back. He came off the bench today.

Pretty sure the game will be called off now especially with 2 of their starting 11 out in a difficult away trip.

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Having ( presumably) agreed to/accepted the televising, would not Ipswich be “contractually obliged” ( to Sky) to go ahead with the match & not apply for postponement?

Koala Green

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
✅ Evergreen
Mar 17, 2012
Having ( presumably) agreed to/accepted the televising, would not Ipswich be “contractually obliged” ( to Sky) to go ahead with the match & not apply for postponement?
Good point, I also wonder how much we will lose out on if game is moved to midweek.
TV money must be around 30 grand plus a smaller attendance and postponing this level game might mean 50 grand less in the Argyle coffers?

Feb 14, 2021
Last season’s visit to Pompey was due to be shown on Sky and was postponed at our request, due to international call-ups for Camara, Galloway and Jephcott