Ipswich game moved to Sunday and live on TV | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ipswich game moved to Sunday and live on TV

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I was actually quite impressed with Ipswich as a place, though I had low expectations and it was a sunny day.

Even more impressed with Portman Road.
I agree. Made a weekend of it last season and already booked up for this season's visit.

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
Cheltenham has some nice parts but there’s an awful lot of grotty modern downbeat surround to the town that you have to get through to find them.

Bath on the other hand is a lovely city. I’d certainly be happy to live there.

Reactions: Penlee
May 16, 2016
Cheltenham has some nice parts but there’s an awful lot of grotty modern downbeat surround to the town that you have to get through to find them.

Bath on the other hand is a lovely city. I’d certainly be happy to live there.
I have and there's some grotty places in Bath too, complete with some grotty people !

May 16, 2016
Glad the game is on as it will be yet another ‘cup final’ for ‘plucky little Plymouth’. We are so privileged to be on the same field as these big clubs.

From the Ipswich forum: ‘We are ‘bigger’ than a quarter of the PL clubs by any metric and as big as another 3 or 4’.

Obviously one metric the poster did not consider is that they are in the third division but why let reality get in the way of fantasy.
It's the habitual forgetting of being where we all are in the Leagues on merit that always does my nut, be it poor players, poor management or bad owners.

These type of fans can crow about the relative sizes of (insert comparative here) all they want, but the delusion of only being in a League as some sort of punishment or belonging elsewhere is pathetic.

Only 3 of the 6 or so self proclaimed big boys can go up, so some will, like us, have to suck it up for at least another season.

Reactions: Paul H and bigalf

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
I think Morsy should get as much stick as possible from the crowd every time he goes near the ball, certainly will from me, thug.

Reactions: IJN

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I think Morsy should get as much stick as possible from the crowd every time he goes near the ball, certainly will from me, thug.
He will be looking to leave his calling card the 1st time any of our players have the ball- i hope we get a strong referee that can see through his playing methods

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
Looking at the stats from their weekend game with Wednesday, they appear to be a very aggressive physical team, high foul count and lots of bookings. I hope we can stay clear of injury, I fear a bruising game ahead. Lets hope football can come out on top and that we get a half decent ref for once.
Last year there were by a country mile the dirtiest side I watched. Morsy should never have been on the pitch at then end, I counted four certain cautions. And then their fans said afterwards they only lost because the ref was so bad and biased and gave us all the free kicks. He was indeed bad - far too lenient, let them get away with far too much.