Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight? | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight?

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I can see the likes of Philogene and Carvalho causing us big problems.
Ipswich totting up the yellows. Tuanzabe shouldn't be on the pitch. A nasty stamp on an ankle before he was booked for a later challenge.
A Whittakeresque goal from Hutchinson puts Ipswich back in front.

Last edited:

subbuteo

Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 12, 2009
Some quality players in both teams. No surprise (for whatever reason) we are where we are, after watching that 1st half.

Mar 4, 2004
Hull look strong. We will be needing another Leicester atmosphere to get over the line that and Forshaw in the middle of the park. Norwich likely to rest players as Sunderland did at Southend in 2019 if this stays the same. It could be the dream finish or our worst nightmare in a weeks time.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Hull losing tonight would render their trip to us next week pointless and annoying. They will have no fight nor will their fans, its not like today where Millwall had their last home game for their fans as a reason to delay the trip to the beach. It will be flat for them. Much rather that than fighting to get in the play offs.
I can't see any way that Rosenior would allow his team out without a fight. If they lose today he'll send them out next week to prove a point, prove they're good enough to stay on, and he'll be demanding a performance for the fans who have travelled down. I don't see them being flat at all.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
Hull win for me, albeit its looking unlikely .

Reactions: agentgreen

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Two quality teams, both a good bit better than us. I hope Hull can go on and win this. As others have suggested Norwich giving their best and not losing at Birmingham is probably our best chance of staying up.

Reactions: demportdave