Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Hull - Do we want them to win or lose tonight?

Mar 21, 2006
I was wanting a Hull defeat tonight but thinking more about it - a flat and demoralised Hull coming to a cauldron - like Home Park with us needing a win - we can together get the boys over the line. So an Ipswich win for me 👍

Feb 24, 2023
I was wanting a Hull defeat tonight but thinking more about it - a flat and demoralised Hull coming to a cauldron - like Home Park with us needing a win - we can together get the boys over the line. So an Ipswich win for me 👍
Going to plan so far then

Reactions: silkman

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
In my opinion we definitely want Hull to win tonight so that Norwich need a result against Birmingham. I don’t think we can have much hope that we will get anything against Hull and so our best chance of staying up will be by Birmingham not winning and so staying below us. My nightmare scenario is that Hull win tonight and then Birmingham draw against Norwich while we get tonked by Hull on the last day to lose out on goal difference…

Reactions: Wexford Green
Dec 30, 2011
surely if Hull lose tonight, they have no chance of catching WBA, so nothing to play for against Argyle?

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Problem is we still don't stand much chance of beating them, and allows Norwich to take their foot off the gas against Birmingham

BUT surely it’s always better for things to be in your hands as much as possible.

A Hull City side with nothing to play for, is an easier game than Leicester or QPR at home, that’s for sure.

Dec 17, 2016
Come on Hull. Another goal please!
We can't rely on Argyle beating Hull next week, they've shown they can't buy a goal lately.
No. Better that Hull win, challenge Norwich for a playoff place, thereby making Norwich have to turn up against Brum! No other way!