Green & White Podcast thread | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Green & White Podcast thread

Jan 6, 2004
Nice discussion, I have criticised both podcasts in the past for spending too much time addressing comments from outliers and stirrers on social media rather than mainstream opinion, but not this time, the Foster issue is bang central in Argyle debate and I thought you covered the arguments with decent balance.

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Hi all,

We are about to go live again on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter discussing yesterday's draw at Ewood Park. If you can't join us, this episode will be available immediately after it's conclusion on YouTube or from early tomorrow morning on your audio Podcast platforms

Reactions: aNorthernSoul

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
After 8 minutes and 27 seconds I suddenly got it. The two of them weren't at the game I was at. Either or that or they were sat behind a pillar. It needs proper, well-informed analysis from Graham or Aaron (or both). Without them it is not, in my view, nearly as good a listen.

Jan 6, 2004
Too negative on this one I felt lads. We didn't win comfortably because the finishing wasn't there - that's all. Otherwise I felt it was an excellent peformance where we looked more like our old selves.

Middlesborough were far worse than Blackburn by the way.

Reactions: jimsing
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Afternoon all,

Another really tough weekend for all involved. We will be LIVE once again on all our platforms from 8pm tonight.

Joe will be joined by stats man Ben, Adam and One Team In Devon’s James to dissect just what’s going on and what’s gone wrong.

Join us later and get involved in the show

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning folks.

We were live last night for well over 90 minutes discussing Saturday’s defeat along with; The system, Fan’s expressing their thoughts, RefWatch, Ryan Hardie’s legacy, A song for Sandra Hardie, your questions and much much more…

It’s still available on all your platforms

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
Morning folks.

We were live last night for well over 90 minutes discussing Saturday’s defeat along with; The system, Fan’s expressing their thoughts, RefWatch, Ryan Hardie’s legacy, A song for Sandra Hardie, your questions and much much more…

It’s still available on all your platforms
btw.. how are you so sure that’s the real Sandra Hardie?

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
IMG_3470.jpeg

🚨 My Argyle Life: Tatsuki Usui!

🇯🇵 We caught up with Argyle's 'Fan from Japan' TatsumakiBones on his love of Argyle, visiting Plymouth, Meeting the Green Army & more!

Dropping 5:30pm (GMT) Tomorrow!

On all your major platforms but you can watch it on our YouTube channel 👍🏼

Reactions: slingsbypobble

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
The first game he watched was only our 2nd home defeat of the season!! 😜