Green & White Podcast thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Green & White Podcast thread

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning Pasoti.
Argyle Life are back for another season with our first episode of the Green & White Podcast in the Championship (Sounds good doesn't it?)
We discuss plenty in this week's podcast including: Terriers Review, Hardie's 50, Mumba + MW10, Debuts Evaluated, Away End, The New EFL Rules, Fans Forum + much, much more...

Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning Pasoti,

Another exciting week ahead with Southampton and Sky Sports coming to visit at the weekend.

The latest episode of the Green and White podcast is now available via all podcast platforms. Aaron is joined by Joe, Sam and making his second debut Adam this weekend to discuss; 0-0 v Watford, Lewis Gibson, Saxon Earley, Crystal Palace cup draw, plenty of questions from social media and much, much more…

During the week, we will have a preview podcast for Southampton featuring Steve from the TotalSaintsPod. He gives us a great lowdown on what’s currently going on at St Mary’s.

Podcast Link

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
The G&W podcast is one that I really enjoy.

I really like its ‘raw-ness’ and I don’t mean that in a disparaging way at all. I find that that most podcasts these day spend way to much on the production and therefore the quality of the content is lacking, but I think the boys at G&W have got it just right.

Biggs

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 14, 2010
Plymouth/London
Yep just listened and really enjoyed, familiar voice in Sam Down too. Great stuff.

Reactions: pafcjbell
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Afternoon all,

We are almost ready for our date with Sky Sports and to wet the appetite, here’s a special edition of Green and White for you.

Aaron, Joe, Sam and Adam were joined by Steve from the TotalSaintsPodcast to discuss all things Southampton and how this weekend’s game might play out.

Thank you all for the kind words and feedback we are receiving. If you have any questions you want asked on our weekly podcasts please drop them in the comments and we will answer them. If you like this episode, let us know as it’s something we can do more of as the season progresses.

Podcast Link

Reactions: inthesky
Oct 25, 2011
Plymouth
Morning Pasoti,

That was a tough one to take on Saturday wasn’t it? Played well for a large part of the game and gave the saints a proper test but it wasn’t to be in the end.

In this week’s pod, Aaron is joined by Joe, Jon and Dan to discuss the match, ‘that penalty’, Lewis Gibson (again), Caleb Roberts, refwatch, answering your questions, Birmingham preview and much, much more…

As always, you can find this edition of the pod via the link below or via any other podcast streaming platform such as on Apple Podcasts etc.

Podcast Link