Graham Carey (signs for CSKA Sofia - confirmed) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Graham Carey (signs for CSKA Sofia - confirmed)

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
If only one of GC10 or Ruben, then GC10 every time, technical ability, flair, work rate, commitment, a consummate professional and the envy of every other team. Come on Graham and make an old man happy - sign.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
justanotherfan":ypv9l2b6 said:
If only one of GC10 or Ruben, then GC10 every time, technical ability, flair, work rate, commitment, a consummate professional and the envy of every other team. Come on Graham and make an old man happy - sign.

Couldn't agree more. I reckon that Lowe and GC10 are made for each other. Wouldn't surprise me if Lowe has already talked to him.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
monkeywrench":1e14cquy said:
justanotherfan":1e14cquy said:

Couldn't agree more. I reckon that Lowe and GC10 are made for each other. Wouldn't surprise me if Lowe has already talked to him.

If it’s true that this deal for Lowe to become our manager happened a while back, I’m sure they players and him have had a talk.

Mar 8, 2016
driscollberg":3b0mjgr1 said:
sorry i am just trying to get my head around this.

GC10 has been with us for 4 years now i think it is? in that time he has been the best player by a mile. the most influential, the most loved, best commercial sell, hard working player we have. And yet still people seem to think its a good idea to wave him good bye because we went down last year?

get a grip people, remeber the time we had Trotman, Boco, cowan hall, makasi ect ect....

please be careful what you wish for, because i promise you GC is one of the best players we will see at our club for a very long time!

Absolutely right, well said.

C

Cult Of Personality

plymouthboyuk":2jbcwqgo said:
Carey’s wife on Instagram. “ None of us want to move”

Nothing more said.

Interesting. With Lowe as Manager i hope Carey gambles on this manager and feels he can get him back to his attacking best

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
plymouthboyuk":1sk83bbt said:

Nothing more said.

To be honest that could could been anything like, maybe they’re renting a place and have got to move out.

Jul 17, 2011
Argyleloyal87":v9vcoae9 said:
plymouthboyuk":v9vcoae9 said:

Nothing more said.

To be honest that could could been anything like, maybe they’re renting a place and have got to move out.

Just to clarify I watched the same video- she meant she couldn’t be bothered to move because she was on a sofa. Honestly some people are full of carp on here. Really cannot believe o read this. Everyone including the players have kept a tight lid on if they are going or staying.

May 16, 2016
driscollberg":30lcvvab said:
Argyleloyal87":30lcvvab said:
plymouthboyuk":30lcvvab said:

Nothing more said.

Just to clarify I watched the same video- she meant she couldn’t be bothered to move because she was on a sofa. Honestly some people are full of crap on here. Really cannot believe o read this. Everyone including the players have kept a tight lid on if they are going or staying.

Would it be a fair assumption to make that anyone who 'follows' and hangs on the words of a lower league players wife on social media, has the word 'teen' attached to the end of their age ?

Ortherwise..........hmmmm, ok.

Jun 24, 2008
Seems too strange to be made up. Bulgaria isn't the worst part of the world, CSKA Sofia finished 2nd last season in the top league. They will play in the Europa league next season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Two journalists have mentioned this now.
The viral videos of Carey's magic have worked against us.