Final day: what we need to do | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Final day: what we need to do

May 11, 2023
All this talk about an attacking line-up nest week is being a bit optimistic isn't it. We've scored 7 goals in our last 14 games. Do people really think that selecting different players or changing the tactics will make a dramatic change?

Sep 3, 2011
The bookies have Argyle at 22% chance of relegation. Birmingham 70%.
The bookies a week before polling had Trump at 7% of winning in 2016, Clinton 93%.
Make of that what you will.

Oct 2, 2021
Norwich will want to avoid Ipswich if they can. In all honesty, we don't look like we can score. Hull can also leapfrog West Brom who have only won once in the last six and that was Rotherham. Even we beat them. West Brom have Preston at home.

I'm not looking forward to Saturday at all. I'm not a doom and gloom supporter but realistically, if we can't score, we can't win. I think we'll escape with Birmingham not winning. The fact that Norwich are away really doesn't help but Birmingham are below us as they're worse.

Urgh!

Reactions: Will Green
Feb 8, 2005
I'm not sure we will get anything out of the Hull game, they are a far better team and will want to stamp their authority on us early on.

We now have to rely on Birmingham getting nothing, or even a draw, from Norwich, who might not want to play their full first team to protect their players for the play-offs. I suspect they think they could win with a lessened team anyway.

Apr 5, 2008
Blackburn and sheff wed aren't safe yet, BTW.
We and brum win and either of those lose and down one of them go, both have tricky fixtures, Blackburn at Leicester,, Wednesday at sunderland, is their one final twist in this season.!

Sep 6, 2006
Norwich will approach the game in one of two ways, either they’ll rest key players and take their foot off the gas, or they’ll want to head into the play offs with momentum and they’ll play their strongest team.
Or somewhere in between the two.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I think Norwich w
Or somewhere in between the two.
I think Norwich will put out their best team and go for a win. It would be unprofessional and careless of them to approach the game any other way.
They will think there is a possibility of Hull putting 4 or 5 past us, even if it is unlikely and won't want to risk slipping up at Birmingham.