Done Deal | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Done Deal

Jul 17, 2008
Calstock
Quintrell_Green":32qtz237 said:
Mark_Colling":32qtz237 said:
argyle_till_i_die":32qtz237 said:
GreenGreen":32qtz237 said:
edengreen":32qtz237 said:
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin !
The deal is done is the exact phrase I was quoted from the bloke who sits in front of me. There's a load of blokes in front of me from ivybridge and the one that spoke to me said, Ridsdale, Reid and the new owner were in a pub in Ugborough last night. Ridsdale introduced him as the new owner, he couldn't remember the name exactly, I thought he said Henderson.

They're awaiting administration, this gets rid of the unsecured loans, also means you can charge for next seasons STs which had been already spent by the previous administration.

Joe Henderson is the name I believe you're looking for

American jazz tenor saxophonist? Died in 2001?

Yes. I note from Google he is the only Joe Henderson who ever exists/ed.
All very strange. The only comfort I can get from my recce is the existence of the Henderson Financial Services Group offering both unit and investment trusts. Now, they will be worth a quid or two but I cannot see their analysts looking upon Argyle as a great company!

You're obviously not old enough to remember Joe "Mr Piano" Henderson. :grin: