Done Deal | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Done Deal

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin

Dont know if its true just passing on the information I have received

Pretty happy that its sorted if true time will tell I guess !!

Please dont shoot the messenger and I will let those taggarts amongst you try to find the suspect !

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
edengreen":eij6i4a6 said:
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin

Please dont shoot the messenger and I will let those taggarts amongst you try to find the suspect !

Roger Hutchinson? He's from up north, used to frequent these boards all the time but has been away for some time now. Maybe he's been saving up.

M

MylesPAFC

Think it's a bit harsh peoples reactions to rumours on this site. I'm not saying your lying but will definitely only believe it when everything is signed and sealed. I personally think argyle would be a great club to take over, our support is awesome, we get 8-9000 in most weeks when everyone is only expecting to lose. Imagine if we were winning.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Was there not a mobile phone network a few years ago trading as Hutchinson before selling out/merging with one of the leading mobile phone networks? Any connection, excuse the pun?

Feb 21, 2008
edengreen":27ratd9r said:

I am not calling you a liar but if it was after todays match I doubt they would have been in the pub less than an hour after the game finished(going on the time you posted)

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
richy2704 said:
edengreen said:

I am not calling you a fibby wibby teller but if it was after todays match I doubt they would have been in the pub less than an hour after the game finished(going on the time you posted)

Not bothered either way pal time will tell told it how I heard it

Hence rumours

Didnt say it was today though it was in the week I only got told today

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
Good news if true, never heard of this Hutchinson guy but hopefully whoever takesover will be able to allocate funds to rebuild our team no matter what division we are playing in!!

Feb 21, 2008
Devonportender":7vipza4j said:
Sadly the board are going to fight going into admin.

In order for the board to fight administration they have to find the 3million they haven't got.

We went to pre-admin because the directors do have businesses and business reputations to maintain. Would you use an accountant that had run a businesses illegally? Argyle just about got on the right side of legality when they paid the last winding up order. Trading further wasn't a good idea for our temporary, recently re-installed, executive chairman.

Feb 21, 2008
edengreen":3bnlhm5e said:
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin !
The deal is done is the exact phrase I was quoted from the bloke who sits in front of me. There's a load of blokes in front of me from ivybridge and the one that spoke to me said, Ridsdale, Reid and the new owner were in a pub in Ugborough last night. Ridsdale introduced him as the new owner, he couldn't remember the name exactly, I thought he said Henderson.

They're awaiting administration, this gets rid of the unsecured loans, also means you can charge for next seasons STs which had been already spent by the previous administration.

Feb 21, 2008
edengreen":2ytmq3j4 said:
richy2704":2ytmq3j4 said:
edengreen":2ytmq3j4 said:

I am not calling you a fibby wibby teller but if it was after todays match I doubt they would have been in the pub less than an hour after the game finished(going on the time you posted)

Not bothered either way pal time will tell told it how I heard it

Hence rumours

Didnt say it was today though it was in the week I only got told today

Thats why I said "if", I could have phrased it better but I was just trying to find out when your friend told you because I was told similar but it was a few days ago, I didnt get a name though, I was told that there proviso(amongst other conditions) was no old board members though.

Jun 9, 2008
What a load of piffle, Roger Hutchinson is the author that wrote the complete history of Newcastle United.

Risdale is to smart of cookie to to divulge details any potential buyer now at this stage of negotiations to some unknown drunk in a pub.

To many idiots are passing false rumours at this very painful moment in Argyle history.

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
A tad harsh don't you think plymtel, it is posted on Rumours, do you think perhaps there should be a separate page set up for people who are old enough to go into a pub ? :wink: