Done Deal | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Done Deal

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Greenskin":2jhxqz65 said:
I thought Roger Hutchinson was the bloke who used to stick his hand up Gus Honeybun's arse and make him do bunnyhops.

That was Ian - Roger was the one who was a huge fan of Mickey Evans.

A

Anonymous

This is 'our' Roger.

49944_695827288_3952953_n.jpg

He's a Labour Councillor for South Gloucestershire if I remember rightly.

A

Anonymous

Mark Pedlar":3d3rel06 said:
Greenskin":3d3rel06 said:
I thought Roger Hutchinson was the bloke who used to stick his hand up Gus Honeybun's arse and make him do bunnyhops.

Not it wasn't Ian, was Ian Stirling and he preferred his hand up..............I'd better not go there. :)

It was Stuart Hutchinson who waggled Gus's Honeybun.

Feb 29, 2008
IJN":2bzr29wp said:
Mark Pedlar":2bzr29wp said:
Greenskin":2bzr29wp said:

Not it wasn't Ian, was Ian Stirling and he preferred his hand up..............I'd better not go there. :)

It was Stuart Hutchinson who waggled Gus's Honeybun.

Just leave Judi out of this!

G

grovehill

monkfish":1wa7550g said:
the rumour i have heard is that it is the guy who owns vospers(the car place i presume, not the boat builders in pompey)? who ever that is?
sorry only repeating some info passed on by a chap in work so no way to confirm

That'll be Mr Vosper (the clue's in the name)

B

bizzay1

grovehill":2b0wl27l said:
monkfish":2b0wl27l said:
the rumour i have heard is that it is the guy who owns vospers(the car place i presume, not the boat builders in pompey)? who ever that is?
sorry only repeating some info passed on by a chap in work so no way to confirm

That'll be Mr Vosper (the clue's in the name)

Peter Vosper to be exact, they used to sponsor, and may still sponsor, wmov. not sure pv is a football man like that though

B

bandwagon

Bodmin Tew":29xehft3 said:
taunton pilgrim":29xehft3 said:
Didnt they used to say that Judy was fishermens friend.

What she was shagging Ted Tuckerman (one for the kiddies there)

I knew he was a swordsman. Those jumpers must have been the key.

:)

Tightlines!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
bandwagon":10dg0o7k said:
Bodmin Tew":10dg0o7k said:
taunton pilgrim":10dg0o7k said:
Didnt they used to say that Judy was fishermens friend.

What she was shagging Ted Tuckerman (one for the kiddies there)

I knew he was a swordsman. Those jumpers must have been the key.

:)

Tightlines!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Keep your worm warm!

A

argyle_till_i_die

GreenGreen":23r13hxs said:
edengreen":23r13hxs said:
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin !
The deal is done is the exact phrase I was quoted from the bloke who sits in front of me. There's a load of blokes in front of me from ivybridge and the one that spoke to me said, Ridsdale, Reid and the new owner were in a pub in Ugborough last night. Ridsdale introduced him as the new owner, he couldn't remember the name exactly, I thought he said Henderson.

They're awaiting administration, this gets rid of the unsecured loans, also means you can charge for next seasons STs which had been already spent by the previous administration.

Joe Henderson is the name I believe you're looking for

A

argyle_till_i_die

Bodmin Tew":5zs5nmrg said:
argyle_till_i_die":5zs5nmrg said:
GreenGreen":5zs5nmrg said:
edengreen":5zs5nmrg said:
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin !
The deal is done is the exact phrase I was quoted from the bloke who sits in front of me. There's a load of blokes in front of me from ivybridge and the one that spoke to me said, Ridsdale, Reid and the new owner were in a pub in Ugborough last night. Ridsdale introduced him as the new owner, he couldn't remember the name exactly, I thought he said Henderson.

They're awaiting administration, this gets rid of the unsecured loans, also means you can charge for next seasons STs which had been already spent by the previous administration.

Joe Henderson is the name I believe you're looking for

Sorry but a group of Argyle fans who regularly attend matches were in a pub and were introduced to the new owner in the company of both PR's and they couldn't exactly remember the name - :lol:

i thought it was pretty comical too. especially as this person isn't the actual owner yet!