Done Deal | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Done Deal

Apr 1, 2009
Amazing that people are saying this is good news with absolutely no idea who the prospective buyer is. I know we are desparate, but accepting anyone without knowing their motives may not be helpful.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Hmmm - Googling 'millionaire hutchings' presents some, shall we say, controversial results.

Apr 21, 2006
the rumour i have heard is that it is the guy who owns vospers(the car place i presume, not the boat builders in pompey)? who ever that is?
sorry only repeating some info passed on by a chap in work so no way to confirm

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
taunton pilgrim":3qd3w9hw said:
Ive heard Chris Dawson is taking over club, will have to wait and see.
Bollox

O

oggyale

edengreen":3ee0wsxt said:
Had a text from a mate who saw Ridsdale and Reid in the pub they asked what was going on
Ridsdale told him its a done deal with someone called hutchings or hutchinson a tycoon from up north to take over once we enter admin

Dont know if its true just passing on the information I have received

Pretty happy that its sorted if true time will tell I guess !!

Please dont shoot the messenger and I will let those taggarts amongst you try to find the suspect !

I heard that there is new investment coming soon,end of March apparently,and Ridsdale will be Chairman of Argyle too.

Feb 29, 2008
I have heard that Uri Gellar is taking over and the new board will be unveiled at a huge concert with a friend if Uri's that we haven't seen for a while headlining. :cool:

Feb 19, 2006
Torpoint
I heard some song birds this afternoon, its rumoured spring is coming. No idea who's buying Argyle, I can categorically confirm I'm not and neither has anyone approached me :roll:

Aug 20, 2009
french-doors":1hdu3sjh said:
I heard some song birds this afternoon, its rumoured spring is coming. No idea who's buying Argyle, I can categorically confirm I'm not and neither has anyone approached me :roll:

Mmm, cryptic clues eh ? be back shortly after I have deciphered these clues :eek:

G

Greenskin

I thought Roger Hutchinson was the bloke who used to stick his hand up Gus Honeybun's arse and make him do bunnyhops.