Danny Mayor | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Danny Mayor

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Lawsy is way way better in my opinion.

As for Danny Mayor, something's not right. He's not even sitting behind the dugout like he used to. 🤔

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Gutted Mayor isn’t involved - I think he’d be brilliant given we’ve a better defence this season. Hope he’s back soon.

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
So, does anyone know what the Danny injury is? We could have done with him as an impact sub last night when a well-drilled Crewe are sat with 11 behind the ball.

Also, does anyone else think Lawsy looked better than Garrick at LWB?
Yeah, I like Lawsy, I think he will become an excellent player for us. Interestingly though, I thought Garrick was much more effective going forward from deep than he was further forward when Lawsy came on.

As for Danny, I hope he comes back soon. He has that 'extra something' about him.

Reactions: Sideline Sam

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
Maybe it is a private matter not for public consumption
RL & the club have a duty of care towards their players & we should respect what we are told by the management
No doubt when Danny is ready & raring to go we will be the 1st to know about it

Reactions: Granby Green
Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
I think if you look statistically at what Garrick and Law did while on the pitch last night, you’ll find that Law didn’t really add much when he came on.

Don’t get me wrong, I rate Law and would start him if Grant is not available on Saturday, but I think there is a bit of Academy bias in respect of his contribution.

If Garrick and Law’s performances were reversed last night, would the opinions be the same? I’m not so sure.

Dec 30, 2011
So, does anyone know what the Danny injury is? We could have done with him as an impact sub last night when a well-drilled Crewe are sat with 11 behind the ball.

Also, does anyone else think Lawsy looked better than Garrick at LWB?
perhaps not a football injury he's suffering from

Reactions: arrythewurzel

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I was very optimistic when we signed Garrick on loan.
He seemed to be the pacy, dangerous right sided player who could create danger down the right flank.
Unfortunately, he has hardly been tried in that role. I think that the only time was against Cambridge when he hit the crossbar with a good effort near the end.
Last night would have been the ideal opportunity to use him on the right with Law on the left when Grant came off.
I thought that Joe Edwards had a comparatively poor game last night although he can never be criticised for lack of commitment. Garrick would have made better use of the space down that side using his pace and putting in some accurate crosses.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012

Good news. Danny might be on the bench for Lincoln👍
Good news indeed.

He's obviously had a real niggly type injury. Let's hope it's behind him and he can go on another broken run of service like he did last season. Without doubt, we're better off for having him fit.

Reactions: JannerinCardiff

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog

Good news. Danny might be on the bench for Lincoln👍
Great - I was just about to suggest that people stop the idle speculation that there might be some deeper issues with Danny Mayor's non-availability. If there are issues then no amount of speculation about them is going to be helpful and if there aren't then speculation could be potentially very damaging.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
I think if you look statistically at what Garrick and Law did while on the pitch last night, you’ll find that Law didn’t really add much when he came on.

Don’t get me wrong, I rate Law and would start him if Grant is not available on Saturday, but I think there is a bit of Academy bias in respect of his contribution.

If Garrick and Law’s performances were reversed last night, would the opinions be the same? I’m not so sure.
Anyone else surprised that George Cooper wasn’t considered to come on at LWB rather than a right footed Garrick or less experienced Law for the last 20 mins?

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Great - I was just about to suggest that people stop the idle speculation that there might be some deeper issues with Danny Mayor's non-availability. If there are issues then no amount of speculation about them is going to be helpful and if there aren't then speculation could be potentially very damaging.
It's what us fans do Tim. Always will be.